"Help me, my child."

""Help me, my child."" by nerf this!

Dressup entry

"Help me, my child."

Postby nerf this! » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:51 pm

"My child, I cannot move. I shan't move. I won't move. I cannot move."
The beast clumsily but slowly shifted around, the sound of metal chains clinking against the hard ground.
"I have not moved for...well.."
He looked over to the side, then looked back at you.
"I cannot remember."
There was a long pause.
The beast breathed in and exhaled sharply.
"My child. Please, help me. I am partially made of stone. My body has been shrouded in this darkness for so long that I cannot remember. Please set me free."

--> Set him free
--> Leave him be
nerf this!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby animaljammer330 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:52 pm

--> Set him free

Really cool idea! I love the idea and idea that the art and text gives together. ^-^
animaljammer330

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby ~Clockwork~ » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:20 pm

--Set him free

This is a cool idea! Would you be bothered if I did something similar?

Clockwork

She/Her

I'm a proud freak with a bizarre obsession with Alexander Hamilton and anger at the incredibly inaccurate musical.

I'm still sending PMs and I'm trying to get pets from quitting users before they lose interest so the pets go back into the economy. I haven't quit per se, just changed motivation.
That means if you want my pets you can have them, if you need to get rid of stuff fast, I'll give them out, and if you need a friend I'm happy with random PMs. :)
~Clockwork~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby nerf this! » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:26 pm

animaljammer330 wrote:--> Set him free

Really cool idea! I love the idea and idea that the art and text gives together. ^-^

d'aww, thank youu!!

CC PET/~Clockwork~ wrote:--Set him free

This is a cool idea! Would you be bothered if I did something similar?

thank youu!!
and of course not!
feel free to do something similar :'D

--> Set him free

Taking a large gulp of air, you walked towards the beast. He looked at you with weary eyes, tired of pleading for his freedom. You looked at his paws. They were made of stone, and they were in terrible shape. All four of his paws were cracked and pieces of rubble laid amongst the ground, presumably from his half stone body. There were chains attached to those four limbs of his. The chains looked rusty and unkempt. The beast was probably too weak to free himself after dozens, maybe even hundreds of failed attempts at escaping, which would explain why he was begging.

You tried yanking the chain off of his left forepaw. The beast yelped and groaned as pieces of rock tumbled down from his body to the ground. That didn't work. You checked in your pockets for anything to use. Nothing. You looked around the vast foggy landscape. Nothing around.

Looking back at the beast, you tried using your brain to think of ideas. One suddenly popped into your head. You grabbed the chains from both of his forepaws and began vigorously rubbing them together, both chains creating a shrill screeching sound every time you rubbed both of them together. The beast flattened his ears in response to the noise. You kept on going.

It took an hour before the chains finally broke. The beast, still weary, took a minute to register what had happened. His eyes widened as he looked at his paws, now free from the chains that held him still for such a long time. "Amazing...you did it. You actually did it! You are an incredible child!" he rejoiced, emotion finally in his spoken words.

You repeated the process with the chains on his hind limbs. The same thing worked. The beast smiled subtly and began trying to move his limbs. Loud cracking sounds emitted from his body. The pieces of rock from his body were falling off to reveal a new layer of soft, long fur. He closed his eyes and braced himself, clenching his jaws as the cracking sounds soon dissipated.

Suddenly, all the fog from the area disappeared in a flash. The beast now stood there. But he was no longer a beast. He was beautiful. To him, anyway. The stone from his body cracked and revealed a new layer of white fur. In place of those chains were beautiful gold and silver pieces of jewelery. He finally opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Thank you, my child."
● ● ● ● ● ● ════ ╕
x
FRpets
art │ link
██
██
██
██
██
██

Image Image
══
██
██
══════
hey! call me nerf
he/she/it, never they/them
adult user

nerf this!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby nerf this! » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:36 pm

"Thank you."

((whoa, now he's an angel dog thingy!))
● ● ● ● ● ● ════ ╕
x
FRpets
art │ link
██
██
██
██
██
██

Image Image
══
██
██
══════
hey! call me nerf
he/she/it, never they/them
adult user

nerf this!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby ~Clockwork~ » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:33 pm

That's the floofehest most amazing angel dog I've ever seen!

Clockwork

She/Her

I'm a proud freak with a bizarre obsession with Alexander Hamilton and anger at the incredibly inaccurate musical.

I'm still sending PMs and I'm trying to get pets from quitting users before they lose interest so the pets go back into the economy. I haven't quit per se, just changed motivation.
That means if you want my pets you can have them, if you need to get rid of stuff fast, I'll give them out, and if you need a friend I'm happy with random PMs. :)
~Clockwork~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby nerf this! » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:16 pm

CC PET/~Clockwork~ wrote:That's the floofehest most amazing angel dog I've ever seen!

very floofy indeed.
n u n
● ● ● ● ● ● ════ ╕
x
FRpets
art │ link
██
██
██
██
██
██