The werewolf took over

"The werewolf took over" by SmokyOni

Dressup entry

The werewolf took over

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:42 am

see, his glasses and sketch? Well this werewolf was a man.His story is to be told here:

One day he was just observing and taking notes and sketches of the wolves and packs living in his yard.Then the next day he was curious and did experiments on himself,and tried to make himself a wolf so he could join them.After failure of 23 tests on himself,he called quits.While he slept he saw mysterious visions and was woken by the looming shadow in his mind.He gasped awake and shook his head.He shot out of bed and grabbed his lab coat,glasses,sketch book,and pencil and ran down the stairs.He ran past a mirror and then backed up to look in it, he saw fur popping out of his chest and yellow surrounding his black slit pupil,he jumped in fear and then everything was silent.His veins were pulsing and he felt wildly energetic,then he started to shrink and he felt incredible pain everywhere, then dropped to the floor and screamed for help.No one heard him, and he didn't live with anyone else near or with him.It was useless.Suddenly he saw a bright light and lost control. The wolf spirit inside him took over. though it was himself he was confused and scared so he went wildly crazy and teared into his sketch book and tore out a huge clump of pages and the cover.Then he realized instantly he was in control only when he was cool and collected, so he took a deep breathe and looked around.he saw himself in his clothes that were now torn into pieces and he was suddenly excited to see the tests worked.Then looked down and was disappointed he didn't see this coming or wait to see how long it was going to take for the affects to work.Now he lives as this creature, and called " fur ball " by his friends in his pack. His real name is wave pool and he is omega in his pack.
This is the story of this man, and how he turned to werewolf.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me