Trick or treating! Instead I got a pumpkin to the face....?

"Trick or treating! Instead I got a pumpkin to the face....?" by universal song

Dressup entry

Trick or treating! Instead I got a pumpkin to the face....?

Postby universal song » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:38 am

The story:
Jungle had no costume for halloween. So she wore her old owl clothes from when she trained owls. She took her most trusted owl from her owl home, Lola. Lola perched cheerfully on Jungles shoulder and they were off. They went to the first house but it seemed that the people from that house had left their lights on by an accident. So Jungle and Lola moved on to the next house and their was still no one home. They finally found a house where they could see the shadows of people inside the house with their lights on. Jungle walked onto the front porch of the house with Lola beaming on her shoulder. She knocked on the door once, twice, three times then waited. The door opened and they couldn't see the person as the were cloaked. "Trick or Treat!" Jungle said and Lola hooted. The person responded in a cold tone: "Your not wearing a costume." "Oh, yes I am! Well kind of. I'm a owl trainer! I train owls for a living." Jungle replied. "Thats cheating! No treat for you! No treat for you!" they yelled in response. "But...." Jungle stammered. Suddenly the cloaked figure grabbed a pumpkin and launched the pumpkin at Jungle and Lola! Jungle turned and ran and Lola hooted in alarm. Lola luckily had spread out her wings and caught the pumpkin and then Jungle and Lola went home, they had enough trick or treating for that night.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me