The Chaos!

"The Chaos!" by lucky333123

Dressup entry

The Chaos!

Postby lucky333123 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:41 pm

When mystical beasts and giants roamed our dimension, we were praised as one of the rulers of creation. To those who didn’t know, we looked like harmless creatures. To those that knew the truth, knew that we were vicious, but upheld the laws of justice. The laws of justice were no ordinary feat to uphold. We were swift like a cheetah, yet fierce like a tiger. No one was able to get away from our laws of justice. In other words, we were the protectors --- one of the protectors that kept the evil at bay.

However, in the blink of an eye, the Chaos returned. The Chaos causes destruction to all it touches. In order, to understand where or should I say, when the Chaos existed, you must hear the story of Kalox.

Hundreds of years ago, the Chaos was a noble creature of our kind known as, Kalox. Kalox wanted nothing to do with our nobility, thus turned his back. From turning his back, he grew a darkness -- a darkness that soon consumed him. For turning his back wasn’t truly evil, but turning his back on the laws of justice created the desire to roam and destroy those who lived peacefully. Thus for many years, Kalox terrorized thousands of species including the Chickensmoothians across the universe leaving a blood bath in his wake. Due to this event, the Chickensmoothians have fear our species, afraid that Kalox or others like him will return.

In order to stop such misery and despair, an order was created amongst our species -- the Defiance of the Extreme. The Defiance of the Extreme only mission was to take down Kalox and force him into the phantom zone to disappear forever. Somehow, Kalox managed to escape, but the universe itself had different plans for him. The universe as a form of punishment upon him turned him into the Chaos for all eternity before locking him away in the Heaven’s Gate.

For around 3.2 million years since that day the species who live in our dimension have been living in peace. However, none will ever forget the reign of the Chaos. Almost no one knows Kalox’s name, but he is rather used in stories to tell younglings of choosing one’s path carefully and wisely in hopes of another tragedy being diverted. Since those years, we have stayed more and more into the shadows, only striking when needed. Many species now fear us, not because of our laws of justice, but because of the Chaos. Out of all the species in our dimension, the Chickensmoothians seem to be the most afraid of us, thus we have now lead to the story of our youngest youngling: Louise Starbringer.

Louise Starbringer was born in 1876 to the Queen and King of our species. When he was born, all of us rejoiced for the next heir to the throne was born, but there lay a greater secret to his arrival. You see there was a prophecy that predicted his arrival, but it stated that the darkness would be slayed and the light will rejoice. At the time, the prophecy was unclear, but around 100 years later, it was known that Kalox, also known as the Chaos, had returned but not in the way everyone was expecting. Due to him repenting, the universe decided to give him another chance of life, thus he was reborn as Louise Starbringer. Even though he was the resurrection of Kalox, he still remember his past, but has worked towards a brighter future. He wants to make a difference amongst all, but wants to show that he is truely sorry for his actions that took place millions of years ago.

In order to show to all the species that he has changed and that he regrets his actions, Louise has decided to join in the Halloween 2016 festivities on Chickensmoothie. Joining him on his quest to show the other species that he will follow the laws of justice, his dragon caretaker, Lieonz will keeping a distance afar.

--------------------------------------------

I used part of this story in my Lights On, Lights Off Game this year ^.^
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me