My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guess who!

Postby Roadhog » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:17 am

bump
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:41 pm

bump
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animethylacine » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:45 pm

This is actually pretty good :D
Animethylacine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Animethylacine wrote:This is actually pretty good :D

eeepp thank you <3 took me a while because I wasn't quite happy where some of the items were, and how I wanted this dress up to look! thank you so much!!

Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:23 pm

bump

Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:29 am

bump

Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me