Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zozar #70

Postby Razors » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:37 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---Info---
Little bit about the species!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zozars are tall fox like canines with sharp horns on their head and back. Their horns vary in size, shape, color, and amount. These creatures usually live in dense forests, but Zozars with shorter or longer fur might live in hotter or cooler places. The horns on Zozars do tend to slightly illuminate in the darkness and are unbreakable. They also glow a darker shade when they are angry. Zozars use them to protect themselves, since they usually are not aggressive. On the rare occasion that two or more Zozars do get into a fight, they will rely mostly on the horn on their head rather than their teeth or claws. Zozars long and thin built body allows them to run at great speeds and easily catch prey. They usually eat small mammals, fish, and sometimes they will eat berries or fruit.

I accidentally hit post now. I need to add the colors used, but I will have to return to it later.

This was inspired by a couple things. Mostly Sachiko and the girl from the Ring.

For basics...tell me.

Name:
Their favorite thing to do on Halloween.
Personality:

And anything else you'd like to add.

Feel free to have at it. This zozar is uncommon, with the hair edit. I will have to come back to finish the color's used portion, though.

This will end on October 29th.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zozar #70

Postby satosugu » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:16 am

Name: Korren
Nickname: Ren or Korr
Personality: demented, psychotic, monotonous, straight-forward. has an odd tendency to stare or hold eye contact far past a comfortable length of time, resulting in discomfort usually. she isn't 'secretly nice', if anything hiding an even darker nature than what she already expresses openly. solitude is a thing she has both grown accustomed to and enjoys, spending time alone at home on the internet to add stories to her ever growing collection of horror stories.
Sexuality/Romanticism: Asexual and aromatic- feeling next to no attraction whether sexual or not. she isn't interested.
Favorite Halloween Candy: Milky Ways
Favorite Horror Movie: the shining
Favorite Halloween Activity: dressing up and sitting on the doorstep, waiting for innocent trick-or-treaters to come up as she sits stone still.. once they get close, she'd jump into action and probably scare them away. classic.

semi wip<3
satosugu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pterolykus » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:59 pm

Name: Rinn
Sexual orientation: Identifies as female, Asexual, Bi-romantic (No sexual attraction but romantic attraction towards both genders)
Favorite Horror movie: Obviously The Ring, that's why she looks like her XP
Favorite thing to do on Halloween: Rinn loves to hide in bushes or up in trees and jump out at anyone and everyone that passes by. Their screams and scared faces makes her fall to the floor laughing.
Favorite food: She loves any type of fruit. Cherries are her favorite!
Personality: From her appearance anyone can already tell that she's a pretty creepy creature. Her long black hair and misty grey eyes give her a ghost like appearance. Some people might say that she's a character straight out of a horror film. But that's totally intentional. She loves to scare the life out of others. She also likes dark music, which also kind of explains her look and persona. Despite scaring others being her favorite past time, she's a bit of a loner. She only hangs with a small group of Zozar's but they aren't anything more than acquaintances. She isn't hesitant to snap at you if you annoy her. Most everyone is afraid of her and she likes it that way. Despite her antisocial, psychotic behavior, Rinn can be a bit of a flirt if she really likes you. But God forbid you do anything to destroy that feeling and you're on her hit list.
Usually seen doing: Reading alone
The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it. *-Rafiki*
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. *-Les Brown*
Every adventure requires a first step. *-Cheshire Cat*

Please say that I referred you ^^ TY

Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Pterolykus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:27 am

Name:
Takuno "Kuno" Lesharu.

Their favorite horror movie or game:
The Babadook.

Their favorite thing to do on Halloween:
He likes to hang out and scare people, often volunteering for haunted houses.

Personality:
- Mysterious.
- Secretive.
- Quiet.

Sexuality:
He really has no romantic interests, but he'd lean more towards guys than girls.
Last edited by recherché. on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:30 am

I love this rip
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:05 pm

might & delight; wrote:Name: Korren
Nickname: Ren or Korr
Personality: demented, psychotic, monotonous, straight-forward. has an odd tendency to stare or hold eye contact far past a comfortable length of time, resulting in discomfort usually. she isn't 'secretly nice', if anything hiding an even darker nature than what she already expresses openly. solitude is a thing she has both grown accustomed to and enjoys, spending time alone at home on the internet to add stories to her ever growing collection of horror stories.
Sexuality/Romanticism: Asexual and aromatic- feeling next to no attraction whether sexual or not. she isn't interested.
Favorite Halloween Candy: Milky Ways
Favorite Horror Movie: the shining
Favorite Halloween Activity: dressing up and sitting on the doorstep, waiting for innocent trick-or-treaters to come up as she sits stone still.. once they get close, she'd jump into action and probably scare them away. classic.

semi wip<3

Congratulations!
Feel free to introduce them to the fan club anytime!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:14 pm

congrats.
x