Based on Click to view
Artist Vixen Luo [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 15 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Nursery Artist Comp - Phase 4

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Username: true knight
    Why do you want to become an Artist?: I want to be an artist because I feel like I could help greatly in the realm of the nursery and keeping things spiffy - as in, making sure the queue was stocked up to date, parents were eligible / ineligible, etc. - and I would be on top of doing as many batches as I could to ensure that people would not have to wait long. Although I am juggling AP courses in high school, I am keeping afloat thus far, and I still have plenty of time after school - I only go from about 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM CST this year - to do art and such as I feel like doing. I am more than confident that I would be capable of completing batches and make sure people are satisfied with what they are getting.
    How active are you/can you be in the community?: I can be very active, even if I'm not always at the forefront of the fanclub. I'm always in the background, though, checking up on posts and such (though not in a way that's,,,stalkerish,,)
    How active are you on CS?: Quite! I'm online almost all day, of course, even if I'm away from home.
    Have you had any experience before in these areas?: Just my previous entries and provided examples from Phase 3 c:
    Anything else: No, nothing else. c:
    EDIT: As a final note since I completely finished this phase :
    I had a ton of fun doing this; if I do not get hired, I'll still totally support the species and its artists, ofc; I'm way too much of a dork not to at this point. I'd love to wish a good luck to my fellow competitors (y'all are incredibly skilled!! I'm sort of jealous!! ;o;) and I can't wait to see who makes it through this round!

personal notes -
    caelum + jill for sure
    apollo + delilah
    tamale + nova

completed this phase

(if i bump this it's just so i can access it at the top of my posts)

Last bumped by Vixen Luo on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:49 pm.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me