Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

My Account is 3 Today! by talaxy

Artist talaxy [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Account is 3 Today!

Postby talaxy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:59 am

Pet's name: Emerald

I've officially been on this website for three years! This is the first pet I've ever adopted, Emerald!
I'm very happy I've been on here for so long, I've met so many beautiful people. The community on here is so kind, so many people are willing to give away such rare pets to make someone happy and I hope to do the same in the future. The time and effort the artists on here put into each pet is so amazing, I have so many favorite pets. I've especially loved drawing on here, when I was giving up on art I began doodling here out of boredom and it really raised me up and I've improved so much. I really love this website, all of it.
Thank you Chicken Smoothie. <3
talaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Account is 3 Today!

Postby Chico_Mistpool » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:00 am

Happy birthday to your account!

I also love CS
Hi There! I'm Chico_Mistpool, otherwise known as Mist! I am a horse lover through and through. I currently have two species I am working on for adopts, Sea Kings and Hippocampi of the Pacific Sea. The links should be to the right of this. I love speaking to new people so feel free to PM me. I'm not really into the pets side of things anymore, but I still trade and collect them so just trade away! On the right, I will be linking important links to me and some advertising. Thanks for reading!
IGNORE ALL THIS ITS SO OUT OF DATE
Chico_Mistpool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me