Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sleepy Fairy #1 by tardisonameter

Based on Click to view
Artist tardisonameter [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sleepy Fairy #1

Postby tardisonameter » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:16 am

(lines and species by SnobbyCoffeeAsian).

I’m now the owner of this breathtaking species! Things will be a bit slow, and spotty, until I find artists so I’m not the only one making them. I’ll also have to recreate a new thread for them, with pretty coding and things, so that’ll take a bit. I would seriously appreciate any help anyone could offer, since I’ve never run a species before. (If anyone could work some coding for me, or help find artists to enter the artist search soon to come, I’d be able to get these babies running smoother.)

But just to start things off, and to help celebrate how excited I am to be creating these beautiful creatures, here’s a new one to adopt! Her markings are very simple, but I’m already too attached to her design. ;-;

These beautiful little deer look so natural, I thought it’d be fun to start off with one with a real “fairy”-like look. She definitely seems the type to tend very carefully to her appearance. To win this sweetheart, I’d like to see you design 1-5 accessories for her, and tell me why she wears them.

Don’t feel any pressure to create lots of accessories if your vision is simpler, one well-chosen accessory is worth more than five or six cluttered, poorly-designed ones! I’m looking for originality, something with thought out into it, and something that fits her.
Entries must be drawn, no stock photos or only writing descriptions. Multiple entries allowed. Art may be commissioned, just give proper credit to the original artist. Prettying up is not allowed, but I will allow one extra (favorite song? personality? name meaning? GIF? Anything goes.)

Code: Select all
Name:
What accessories do they wear?:
Accessory art:
Explanation (200 words or less):
One extra (opt., 100 words or less):
tardisonameter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes