Based on Click to view
Artist legendari [gallery]
Time spent 12 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nightlock Readoption

Postby legendari » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:49 am

hullo vaiki community!
    I went back through all the characters I've ever owned, and I realized I had completely forgotten about some of them :c Nightlock is sadly one of them. this bab was being neglected and definitely needs a better owner - someone who gives him the love he deserves <3

I don't want this to be long and complex - all I really care is that his new owner will love him and that he will go to a good home. please, if you enter, promise to love him!
    this comp will be a personality and why you want him/her type thing. there is no word limit, so take as many as you need to, but only as many as you need to! pages and pages are definitely unnecessary c;

Code: Select all
    username;
    name;
    gender;
    personality;
    why you want him/her;

end date is October 23rd, which should be enough time, but if an extension is needed then feel free to ask.
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nightlock Readoption

Postby Almond Bark » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:05 pm

username; SalmonLord
name; Nickel
gender; Male
personality; Nickel is a mischievous thief, he usually goes about out night, even though his colors stand out brightly. Most of Nickels sneaky acts are done early in the morning when not much people are around. Now he obviously has a good side to him. When Nickel isn't up to some mischievous act he loves to go fishing.
why you want him/her; I really Love Nightlocks design like how you can look at it and it'll tell you some sort of story. His colors were really used evenly and how theirs only 3 colors used is amazing, making me want Nightlock alot.

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:12 pm

username; LadyChinaAru
name; Toxica
gender; Female
personality; Toxica is a huge flirt, she'll flirt with male or female vaiki's it doesn't matter to her. she dose particularly loves vaiki's with a rather shy/timid personality to match her bold/flirty and confidant one. She also has quite the blunt personality and isn't afraid to voice her dislike or like about something. This often gets her into hot-water but it's just who she is.
why you want him/her;
Well personally I adore her design, especially her eyes. I also love her simple yet amazing color pallet. I do have
other Vaiki's but I'd love to give this little sweetheart a loving home..
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:43 am

Mark c:

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:15 am

username; wolf ;;
name; Crowe
gender; agender
personality; Crowe is a very critical and harsh vaiki, taking it in their stride to rise above all the other 'casuals' and be different from them. They're quiet and very observant, quick and light on their feet, they prefer their own company over that of others, but if completely necessary, will tolerate the presence of others. They have few friends, but with the friends they do have they can relax and let loose, revealing a well hidden and protected kinder side to them...but it is very hard to break that shell, and Crow will push away almost any and all attempts.
why you want him/her; apart from the fact I am a big fan of the colours used (black with pretty much anything I like), I can see myself making this vaiki into an actual character - when I look at them, I can see a personality set in stone, a possible occupation, their likes and dislikes, all sorts of things. I can see myself developing them, giving them a home, I can see myself with a character like this, having a connection to the design and possible character.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:05 pm

thanks everyone for entering! sorry I'm late with the judging, but I've chosen a winner! I appreciate the work everyone put into their forms, so good luck everyone when entering for other comps!

congratulations wolf;; - please give crowe a good home! I really liked how you would be able to develop their character uvu

wolf ;; wrote:
username; wolf ;;
name; Crowe
gender; agender
personality; Crowe is a very critical and harsh vaiki, taking it in their stride to rise above all the other 'casuals' and be different from them. They're quiet and very observant, quick and light on their feet, they prefer their own company over that of others, but if completely necessary, will tolerate the presence of others. They have few friends, but with the friends they do have they can relax and let loose, revealing a well hidden and protected kinder side to them...but it is very hard to break that shell, and Crow will push away almost any and all attempts.
why you want him/her; apart from the fact I am a big fan of the colours used (black with pretty much anything I like), I can see myself making this vaiki into an actual character - when I look at them, I can see a personality set in stone, a possible occupation, their likes and dislikes, all sorts of things. I can see myself developing them, giving them a home, I can see myself with a character like this, having a connection to the design and possible character.
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me