Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Egg hatched! by QuiverandArrow

Artist QuiverandArrow [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Egg hatched!

Postby QuiverandArrow » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Wow! Thats a pretty sweet gecko.

The common skyflier gecko loves flying close to the sun. They tend to find the high flying bugs that they feed on by "licking" the air to smell the area around them. These geckos in the summer fly lower to the ground and hide in the shady trees. To avoid drying out and dying they also divebomb into rivers or lakes to refresh themselves and give them a chance to cool off. If they have younglings (hatchlings) near this time the parents teach them how to swim and the younglings make a game of seeing who can make the biggest splash.

Thanks for showing this cool gecko!: Spacialdimension
QuiverandArrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Egg hatched!

Postby Spacialdimension » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:43 pm

Sweet! Thanks for the creature!
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me