Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Illusion Caster by Kirimuu

Artist Kirimuu [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kirimuu

Illusion Caster

Postby Kirimuu » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:24 pm

This is a creature that hunts in the Sara dessert. The scientific name for these creatures is : Illuison Tail-sand-ro Scales.
The hard shells on it's body protects itself from being killed. that makes then very dangerous and difficult to hunt for hunters.

These species mainly hunt Sand-eers, But sometimes hunts humans when bit more hungry than average.

These creatures hunt by letting out smoke from it's tail. The shell has little pattern like dots. This detects what the smoke will take the shape of and follow those orders. when they lure it's prey close enough, it will just bite it clean off from the sand.

Now, you would probably wondering ' where does the smoke come from? ' well, here's how. After breaking the prey into little pieces, there are two different ways for the food to go through in it's body. there is a small one and a bigger one. For the small one, it's for the energy of the creature. The bigger one is for the parts of the prey that it cannot swallow. it grinds up the parts that's not edible for the creature and turns it into smoke, so later on it can hunt.

{Fun Fact!}
Lua-kai's fangs are the only objects that can cut through it's shell!

{Fun Fact!}
Illusion casters has over 1 million sharp teeth!

my gosh;; so much cringe
Last edited by Kirimuu on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
pm me "interior crocodile alligator" if you can read this
inactive atm
Kirimuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me