Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Egg hatched! by QuiverandArrow

Artist QuiverandArrow [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Egg hatched!

Postby QuiverandArrow » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:15 pm

This creature is.. A creative, one. Isn't it? My guess is that the creature is a misplaced egg!

The Spiralgliders have two mountain varities. The ice-cold mountain dewellers, and the fire-hot volcanic eruptions. These creatures migrate through the mountains to a far off sacred forest to find a mate. After they have they journey back to their previous lands. Both dragons have been known to care for orphaned eggs. Their eyes are often light red at birth and develop darker red as they age. They use their long claws and tremendous wings to save survivors from avalanches, volcanic eruptions, rock slides, and the blizzards or harsh smokes in the air of their homes. The monks value the cold mountain Spirialgliders and wish someday to tame them and ride them. The rare wildlife in the volcano region love the volcanic Spirialgliders for their habit of freeing them from any disasters.

Ice Spirialgliders have the ability to breathe small billows of freezing water or ice. They also have larger wings than the Fire Spirialgliders to beat the harsh blizzard winds off of them so they may fly easier.

Fire Spirialgliders tend to sit at the bases of volcanoes, studying them to see if any of them will erupt. Fire Spirialgliders can breathe fire but usually do not, as their land is already well, covered in it. They use their shorter wings to beat back lava flows from any nesting grounds or feeding areas.

This one, seems to be a Ice Spirialglider. He uses his rare icy ability to freeze lava flows and his bigger than normal wings to clear smoke.

Enjoy the new creature!: Books•Are•Life
QuiverandArrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Egg hatched!

Postby Books•Are•Life » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:54 pm

This looks awesome!