Based on Click to view
Artist TipsyBearTender [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

James Dastan Rogers

Postby TipsyBearTender » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:01 am

"I will never leave your side as long as I live"
Last edited by TipsyBearTender on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Basics

Postby TipsyBearTender » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:17 am

Last edited by TipsyBearTender on Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Past

Postby TipsyBearTender » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:17 am

"This used to be me. I know it sounds really crazy or rather impossible, but I used to be a dog. More specifically a Leonberger. I was born to my loving mom, her name was Almond. My father was the guard dog of a very important general. I lived the normal life that apparently all dogs live, but mine was better because of her. My human, Cecily, was the daughter of the general who owned my father. She picked me from all of my brothers and sisters and chose me and my name, Jamie. God, she made me happy, I was her best friend in the world. We'd run and chase squirrels in the park together, and one time she fell from her bike and I helped her up. That is until I became really old, I had lived a full life, I miss her with all I am. I woke up without her, besides a new creature with feathers and loving eyes. Everything was different now for me."
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me