█ #7fad7e darker green eye
    █ #8286ac darker purple eye
    █ #dafdd5 green eye sclera
    █ #e2e7ff purple eye sclera
    Edits:
    -Standard hair edit.
    -Standard heterochromatic eyes.
    -Common sclera color.
Last edited by Rakkun on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:30 am, edited 11 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #576 RU - Haruka's Personality

Postby Rakkun » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:31 pm

♥ Still looking for something sweet? ♥
♥ We have all kinds of cakes. ♥

♥ Lasting Friendship ♥
--- Haruka is quick to make friendships. Although because Haru keeps in constant contact with so many others his friends might feel slightly left out at times. Being in a friendship with Haruka is comparable to having a good relationship with your mom. He likes to check in on you and make sure that you are getting along well. Expect to be called names like sweetheart, sugar, honey and etc. If you reject his sweet nicknames it takes the air out of him and he will become noticeably upset about it for a few seconds before moving on. His closer friends know not to mess with him when he is tired... he becomes a crazy grump with a loud voice.

♥ Romantic Relationship ♥
--- When attempting to romance Haruka you really have to be on your A game because his defense is first class. Even if you were to ask him out straight to his face he will probably laugh it off as a joke. His most used reaction would be "Awh your so sweet!" acting as if a small child had just asked the same question. Haruka tends to like more mature romantic partners. He thoroughly enjoys taking care of someone who says that helping is unnecessary. Preferably he wants a partner who keeps themselves busy and occasionally calls asking him to come around.

♥ Disliked Relationship ♥

--- Comments that are not complimenting his hair or clothing tend to slightly get on his nerves. For the hundredth time he knows that his hair looks like cotton candy. Even if he utterly hates someone's guts he will still crumble at the sight of them crying...

Haruka's Hobbies

Haruka adores snowboarding. The air whooshing past him and the cold snow numbing his body draws out his brightest smiles. He only recently decided to give snowboarding a try so he isnt very good at it yet... But with practice he does intended to enter some competitions.

As for staying indoors he checks in with his social media keeping people up to date and talking about this or that. He follows the newest fashions online when he has the spare time.

Lastly there are sheets of stickers that he picks up from here and there. Haruka likes to give them away or place them on customers tickets. It may be something small but it is something he enjoys.

"I need you in my life...
Please come home with me...
....Cake. >3<" ~Haku

Weakness:
Chocolate, Double Chocolate, Raspberry Chocolate, Cherry Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate pudding.... more Chocolate... Death by Chocolate . R.I.P.

Human Choice of clothing-
He prefers clothes that leave everything to others imagination. Long sleeve turtle necks are one of his favorite things to wear when it is in season. His wardrobe is expansive and he dresses according to the season.

Childhood:
Haruka's mother heavily enforced kindness towards others while he was still small. He felt very enclosed as a small child. Pushing around the idea of friendship he never really found close friends. Having yet to experience such a close relationship many adults worried about him. It was really hard for him to understand why until he got a bit older. Living in modern conditions as Haruka grew into a teenager he became attached to social media. His best friends were his followers and his phone. Eventually his followers and school mates became one in the same. He studied hard but couldn't seem to become anything more than average in his education. Hitting the wall at a young age he basically gave up on becoming anything serious and decided to instead find a job where he would be happy rather than successful.
Last edited by Rakkun on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #576 RU - Haruka's Job

♥ Only Sugar Sweet ♥

"I came here a lot my last year of high school. I didn't know what I was going to do after I graduated... so the manager asked if I could start a waiter job."

Haruka lightly nibbled at the end of his pen while waiting to take down his customers orders. The small cafe was gaining in popularity. His table was taking too much time picking so Haru flicked his tail upwards drawing the table's attention back to him. "Perhaps I could suggest something just as sweet as the customers at my table? All lovely dear's deserve to treat themselves with a little something delicious occasionally." When he heard the small whispers of please do he continued to ask if there where flavors they prefer or if they had any allergies.

The best thing about working here was the growing small stream of new regulars. Seeing someone start to come in more often always put Haru into a small tizzy. Looking at their faces, remembering their names and mostly becoming a part of their monthly, weekly or even daily lives always brought a certain warmth to his heart.

Last edited by Rakkun on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #576 RU - Haruka's Relationships

Haruka's Cousin

Castorena and Haruka are cousins that try to keep in touch now and then. Haru has almost always looked up to Casey believing that she could do anything she put her mind to. Haru is always there for her if she needs someone to talk to or if she wants some input on her writing.

Castorena is owned by Tauruu-Vynn

Haruka's First Regular

Karma and Haru have been friends for quite some time now. Karma became Haru's very first regular when he started working. The second Haru sees Karma walk in the door he rushes off to get her a coffee fix. They are both very talkative and spend their time chatting away on slow days.

Karma is owned by Owl Trowel

The Best Bartender - Hydra Uorsin

Hydra is a massive flirt with good looks. Haru absolutely love chatting with him about his day, friends, coworkers or anything really. It would be a lie if he said he didn't like the attention. Currently it is all just a big game between the two for Hydra to flirt and Haru to refuse him. Haru likes to think of Hydra as one of his closer friends and of course a perfect secret keeper given his profession.

Hydra is Owned by Kurai.

Last edited by Rakkun on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:03 am, edited 8 times in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #576 RU - Haruka Oimikado

"Sweetheart are you sure there isn't anything I could do to help?" ~ Haruka
Last edited by Rakkun on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:32 pm

Workshop Two - Writing Prompt

Kalon Name:
    Haruka Oimikado
Link to Kalon: Prompt:
    Haruka was born and raised in the countryside but always had wanted to move to a bigger city. When he was young he spent most of his time creating a name for himself on social media. His parents never made much money so he had to scrape by with the most basics of technology. Before entering high school he begged to be allowed to attend a school in the city that had been willing to make exceptions for him due to his social status. His parents had disagreed but he had managed to wear them down over the summer to accept it. In high school he studied hard but couldn't seem to become anything more than average in his education. Hitting the wall at a young age he basically gave up on becoming anything serious and decided to instead find a job where he would be happy rather than successful. The manager of a cafe called Sugar Sweet took him in right out of high school giving him a job with a stable income. He is one of the only employees to have stayed there for four years. The manager sees him as his own child and wants to eventually pass the store onto him. Hydra was Haru's bartender and one of his closest friends. Although all of Hydra's flirting eventually wore Haru down so he asked him out. Hydra was surprisingly flustered and said "oh uhhh.. wow I didn't expect you to ask me to go out with you I thought I would be the one to say that." He accepted though and they started dating.
Last edited by Rakkun on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saving for Haruka's Information
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rakkun » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Just for fun Fandoms

Postby Rakkun » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Pokemon Partner -Smoochum
Digimon Partner - Paomon
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me