Gebrial The Vampire

"Gebrial The Vampire" by daizy

Dressup entry

Gebrial The Vampire

Postby daizy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:40 pm

"These teeth hurt!" Gebrial winces "And this vest is tight!" He yells heaving in a breath "Will you stop your whining?!" A bigger dog asks in a huff "Do you want much candy or not??" The bigger dog huffs again "Yes.." Gebrial winces. After an hour of getting ready Gebrial is ready to set off "Be careful, ok!" Gebrial's mother yells out too him "Yep!" Gebrial says nonchalantly. Gebrial walks down the street knocking on each door, getting delicious sweets handed to him, other pups were galloping around collecting the same sweets as he.
After walking around to each kennel for a while, collecting the tasty treats, Gebrial sees a friend of his, Poppy. Poppy was a small brown dog with white tips to her ears, she was heading for, the forest! Gebrial runs over to her in a rush frantically "Hey!!" 'Huff huff' "Poppy!!" 'Huff huff' "You're not going into the forest." 'Gulp' "Right??" Gebrial asks "Well of coarse Gebrial! Apparently theres a house in there, the dog inside gives out the best candy!!" Poppy exclaims in excitement, jumping around. "Don't you think that's a bad idea!?" Gebrial asks for his friends safety "I dunno, it's just the forest! It'll be fine!" Poppy says, turning around running into the forest, Gebrial runs after her faster then ever, Gebrial can only see the tip of Poppy's tail, or none of her at all, he finally caught up to her, panting, Gebrial notices a purple luminous glow, he looks up, to see "A floating skull!!?" Poppy screams and starts running back the way she came, the skull comes face to face with Gebrial before he scrambles off in the opposite direction of Poppy, after a solid five minutes of running Gebrial stops "I should be at the town by now!!" Gebrial exclaims in worry "I must have gone the wrong way!" Gebrial stutters on his words "I-I'll just keep walking!I'll find my way out eventually!" Gebrial scrambles up and starts walking, the pup walks for hours, until he comes to a small cottage in a clearing, it has it's lights on, Gebrial peeks inside through a window, but they couldn't see anyone inside, Gebrial walks up to the door of the cottage, he knocks three times 'Knock knock knock' "Uh, Trick Or Treat?" The pup asks nervously looking at the wooden door.
daizy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me