The Greeter

"The Greeter" by Sunlitsecrets

Dressup entry

The Greeter

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:04 am

This here is my small and nervous greeter for Lights On, Lights Off this year! His name is Fox and though he's not going trick or treating, he's helping to hand out treats.

--------

Fox heard someone outside the door and immediately went into a panic. He burrowed underneath his pile of plushies and quietly tried to convince himself (for the hundredth time) that it was totally safe to open the door to give out candy. He didn't even have to step outside, it would be safe, everything would be fine...

It took him a good few seconds to work up his courage, and when he did, it was very hesitantly that he hopped over to the door, the candy bowl in one paw, a shark plushie tucked under his arm, and the flashlight held in front of him like a sword.

He opened the door ever so slowly, slightly embarrassed as he realized that this trick or treater now had a perfect view of his plushie pile. "I - um - I'm s-s-scared of the dark," he tried to explain as he dropped some candy into the person's candy sack. While doing that he unknowingly shined the flashlight right into their eyes. "Oh! Ah - sorry?" Fox quickly apologized, feeling more awkward by the moment. "Just - uh - h-h-have a good night," he said in his hurry to escape, and the door was quickly closed.
Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me