Night Visions - A Real Scare!

"Night Visions - A Real Scare!" by sockwearer

Dressup entry

Night Visions - A Real Scare!

Postby sockwearer » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:46 pm

This is Night Visions. He LOVES Halloween, partly due to the fact that everyone who sees his strange growths (wings) thinks they're a magnificent costume! He loves getting treats and candy on Halloween! He also loves watching scary movies, especially around Halloween! He specifically enjoys movies about ghosts. Here's a little tale about what happened to him one night, from his point of view....
'It was cold night. The cold crept through my veins like ice. I shivered. "Cold out tonight, eh Grimm?" I asked, turning to look back at my friend, Grimm, who was wearing a fake pair of wings. "Yeah. It seems like winter's here already!" Grimm joked, laughing. I chuckled. "Let's go back inside until it's time to go, though." He reasoned, glancing at the door. "Alright, we better, I'm turning into a popsicle!" I exclaimed, opening the door and padding inside. Me and Grimm climbed up on the dog couch, sitting down. I glimpsed at the clock. 8:00. We had twenty minutes until it was time to leave. I turned on the TV to a nature documentary. Suddenly a commercial interrupted. Grimm groaned. "What now?!" He demanded, glaring at the TV. It was one of those commercials that advertises for humans to buy cars. "WE DON'T CARE!" I bellowed, and Grimm barked at the TV. Finally, the TV turned back to the show. After around twenty minutes of watching TV, they hurtled out the door, carrying their trick-or-treat bags with them. "C'mon, if we hurry, we can be first to the houses!" Grimm barked, grinning broadly. I smiled and followed him swiftly to the first house. We both ran up to the first house. "You ready?" I asked Grimm. "Only if you are." He grinned. I grinned back. I pressed the button to the door. A human emerged from the door, looking around, then looked down. "Aw! You two have such adorable costumes!" She said. "Hang on, I'll go get you some treats!" The woman disappeared from the door frame, reappearing moments later with treats, dropping a couple into their bags. They yipped thankfully, hurrying off to the next house. The next couple of houses were owned by dogs, and as they left the third house, they heard a rustling in some nearby bushes. "A-anyone there..?" I stuttered, looking nervously at the bush. Suddenly, a skeleton jumped out of it. My heart leaped, before realizing it was fake, and I sighed. Grimm still looked frightened. He clearly noticed my amused face, because he looked away and coughed. I made no further mention of this, and set off for the next house. Suddenly, Grimm stopped, his face pale. "Night..?" He mumbled, looking in front of him, terrified. He had called me Night because that's my nickname. I looked back at him. "What?" I asked, looking back. I stopped dead in my tracks. There was a dark, winged figure leaning over Grimm. "Run." I whispered, and Grimm didn't need telling twice. We both sprinted away as fast as we could, the winged figure leaping into the air, disappearing into the night. But they still didn't stop running until we were at the next house, panting. I knocked on the door, looking around. The door opened, and a cat appeared at the door. "Oh... Hello." They said, and at me and Grimm's expressions, she said, "Sorry, I was just expecting someone else.. I see you've come trick-or-treating." They nodded at this. "Here you go." She dropped some candy into their bags. "Thank you!" They both said, and the cat merely nodded, closing the door. They both slowly padded out. "No sign of that creature.." Grimm whispered, and we crept out. As soon as we crept out, the figure swooped down out of nowhere. They both bolted. "HEY! YOU! COME BACK!" A voice boomed, and they just ran faster. A whoosh of air pushed them faster as the creature swept out of sight. This continued until 5 houses later. They were walking, and after awhile, they stopped looking over their shoulders. "I think we're safe." I sighed, staring down at my paws. They were now on a road in which there were no houses, just forest surrounding them and the sky open above them. "I don't know," Grimm said, shaking his head. "It just doesn't add up." They continued walking for awhile until they heard a loud whoosh above them. They both stopped dead, and a shadow fell over them, blocking the moon. "Night..?" Grimm whispered. "Yes?" I whispered back. "When are we going to be caught?" Grimm asked. "Now...?" I responded in fright, and I was correct. Large wings folded around us like walls, and they both tried to move them, but there was no chance. I finally got a look at the creature. It was large and serpent-like, with fur on it's tail and two antennas coming from it's snout. "We're so dead," I whispered grimly. Grimm gulped. The large creature coughed. "Um, hi.. Sorry we had to meet this way.." It said awkwardly. "If I move my wings, will you run away?" Grimm and I looked at each other. "Probably." I mumbled, looking down at my paws. The great creature sighed. She lifted her wings. "Let me explain.." Then she proceeded to explain that at first, she wanted to provide a little scare to the two dogs. Then when she tried to talk to them, they ran away. Her name turned out to be Evening Star. "You see, I'm a dragon. I'm your owner's pet. We just hadn't been introduced." Grimm and I looked at each other. "That makes sense." Grimm said, grinning at me. "Would you like to trick-or-treat with us?" I asked, smiling up at her. "Sure!" Evening Star exclaimed. Then we went off to trick-or-treat.'
Pretty interesting, huh? Took me awhile to write. ^u^ All of these pets ARE CS pets. Well, except for the cat they met. That's not a CS pet. Hope you enjoyed! :D
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me