Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by credit

by credit

by credit

❤Colden❤

Postby credit » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:54 pm

❤Name❤: Colden ("Dark valley" in old English) Dalca ("Lightning" in Romanian)
❤Nick Name(s)❤: none
❤Gender❤:Male
❤Age❤: 21
❤Sexuality❤: Bisexual
❤Personality❤: Ever since the incident as a kit, Colden has been very distant towards others of his kind. It's rather hard for him to make friends as he is rather shy and he finds it difficult to approach people. He mainly spends his time sealed up within the walls of his home, as it's the only place he feels safe, but he longs for friendships. Deep down, Colden is a rather sweet and loving Kalon who is hardly negative. There are a few things that cause him to feel triggered such as metal, or loud noises, and typically causes him to have a slight break down. All in all, this kalon is just as sweet as anyone could be.
❤Hex Codes❤: #ead0b9,#aa2525,#730909,#800c0c,#2c2c2c,#520000,#121212
❤Friends❤: open
❤Crushes❤: open
❤Mate ❤:open
❤Children❤: Nadir Kaioka,Yasmeen Kaioka,Hiro Dalca,Ren Dalca
Last edited by credit on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤The Scarf❤

Postby credit » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:59 pm

"The Velvet Heart"
Designed and drawn by myself
Story behind the scarf;;
“Mama, W-Where are we going?”
“Colden, enough questions, we must keep moving forward or else they might get us”
“Who mama?”
“Colden I said enough questions.” His mother looked behind her only to see shadows lurking closely behind them. Knowing that they both wouldn’t make it out in time, she pulled her kit close and removed the silky scarf from around her neck, and wrapped it around her kit.
“I don’t have much time to explain this to you, but you must listen. My son, you are strong and you are brave. I won’t be able to continue with you on your journey, but promise me that you will never forget. Never forget your origin and NEVER forget who you are. You’re my son, and I love you so much…” She placed a small kiss on her tearing offspring and ran towards the shadows.
“M-Mama? MAMA!!”
“…Never forget who you are” Those were my mother’s favorite words to use, and the last words I remember her saying before the ones in the shadows took her away from me. Oh? Who am I? I guess an introduction is due. My name is Colden. Colden Dalca. Son of Vale and Marie Dalca. I never knew my father too well and my mother…she was my light, my rock, my best friend. In our little cottage in Transylvania, Romania I never really had any company growing up because I was…different. She never really explained to me why that was. Maybe it was because I found it easier to become friends with bats rather than others of my species…heh. I remember she always told me to stay inside.

Ah I’m getting off track. My scarf? This is the last physical thing left I have of my mother’s. She wore it all the time… The warmth it gives brings back all the memories that we’ve made together as mother and son. Just looking at it reminds me of her. The velvet as red as her eyes, the scent as sweet as a rose after it’s been rained on by the sky. The fondest memory I have of her was her smile…Oh her smile. It cleared the dark clouded skies that constantly hovered over our little cottage. Gosh I miss her…Thanks for taking the time to interview me, but I must go. I’m not too fond of crying in front of others… (396/600)

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me