Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

⚔ Link ⚔

Postby credit » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:46 am

My first HM custom made by littlelies. The HM's
1 2 3 4 5

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage. Remember those words..."
Hero's Shade, Twilight Princess

Basic Information~

Name⚔: Link Hy
Title⚔: Hero of time
Nickname (s)⚔: none
Gender⚔: Non-binary (He/Him or They/Them)
Personality⚔: Link is the type of kalon who is there when he hears the call and gone when business is complete. In short he's pretty straight forward. Those who don't know him would call him a mute, but that certainly isn't the case. Ever since he was a kit he had be self conscious about his voice as it would squeak occasionally when he spoke, and others made fun of him for it. Ever since this whenever people would speak to him, his main response would either be a small grunt, a nod, or a scream, but never a word. They tend to get distracted very easily, mainly by small critters (insects) and chickens which causes Link to get side tracked quite a bit. It takes some time for him to open to others and most are usually unsuccessful. Some would say that he's the one to call when it comes to problems, whether they are big or small, he's always there to lend a helping hand to anyone in need, no matter what.
Sexuality⚔: Pansexual
Friends⚔: Daryl, Open
Enemies⚔: Open
Crush(es)⚔: none
Mate⚔: Zidon
Children⚔: [OOC breeding]
Hex codes⚔: #d6c6ab , #788f59, #819780, #836558,#d1b164,#72a6c6,#aa9782,#917868
Occupation⚔: During the day Link can be found tending to his herd of Herd of goats. His employer says they're one of the hardest working stable boys they've ever had on their ranch, even though they're late sometimes. Although Link may be a stable worker he's also classified as a hero and a skilled swordsman. When he isn't working with his goats, he goes out into the fields to practice his sword skills as it does take a while to master the technique of the Master Sword and he takes on quests for others whether it be finding a lost child, or chasing off thieves, and occasionally hunting for ghosts. They're pretty much and all around type of kalon.
Outfits⚔:Outfit 1
Outfit 2

More to come!
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me