Based on Click to view
Artist ocean_ [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 20 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aziza // the beauty queen in tears.

Postby ocean_ » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:37 pm

name aziza white (maiden name: lehere)

name meaning aziza means "precious" in Hebrew, while her maiden name lehere means "teacher" in German.

age twenty-two

occupation on the run escapee / baker.

relationship status currently married to wally (owned by me)

offspring none currently.

personality Aziza can be a real pain in the butt with her free-spirited personality but seemingly short fused temper, least to say she doesn't have many friends she actually believes in. This loner is an independent, head-strong, and quite stubborn gal, which makes it all the more harder to befriend her. She's like a ghost, one minute she's there by your side, and the next she might be off on an adventure by herself. However she's brilliant when it comes to the art of reason, able to slip her way out of most troubling encounters with minor wounds or simply none at all. Aziza might come off as diplomatic and tactful at first, but you'll very quickly figure out that she's not what she seems to be.

history Growing up, Aziza was a happy go lucky child, but living in a home with several other siblings often caused things to get a bit hairy between them.Aziza was always forced to conform to the family standards, what she wanted didn't matter to them. So at the very young age of seventeen, she ran away to chase her long awaited dream of being a baker.

That's when she met him.

Wally was that one annoying kid that did everything he could to really get on her good side, it really just irked her to an extent. She had tried everything to get him to go away, but in the end, she just accepted the fact the he was always going to be around. It wasn't until she was twenty years old had Wally shown true dedication towards her.

It all started when she had found out her parents had been searching for her, and had eventually settled on sending her siblings out to find her. Her only option was to run again, although she was just getting ready to start her own bakery. She packed all of her belongings that night, and was gone the next morning.

Wally had lived in the apartment beside her, not coincidentally either. He was going to bring her over a fresh batch of cupcakes, which he knew where her favorite. But he noticed her figure turn down the corridor, and as nosy as Wally is, he decided to follow her.

That day, that one fateful day when her childhood pest had decided to bother her, turned into one of her favorite on the run stories. She often asks Wally what made him want to follow her, and all he can reply with is a very simple "Because I love you."

I kinda gets on her nerves, but overall, she can't help but love him as well.

ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me