Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

❥ Design me a species (quite a big payment) by doriengray

Artist doriengray [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

❥ Design me a species (quite a big payment)

Postby doriengray » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello! Rhae here, and today I'm looking for someone to design me my own custom species, as I'm rubbish at it myself omg.

What i want my species to be

i'm giving you two options today, so you can do either, or both if you want, up to you.

1) i'm looking for a horse species, very much built like a friesian, perhaps a little bit stockier, but still an elegant looking breed. these horses will be called 'the horses of valrios', and will be based in the medieval area, so they need to look like they're both A) Beautiful enough to be mounted by a knight and B) Stocky enough to survive the hard climate and terrain of the medieval era

2) A dragon species
A type of Western Dragon (search that up in google images if you want ideas), not much needs to be said about this, as long as they're a dragon i'm pretty happy. they will be dragon's owned by dragon riders though, so it'd be best not to have spikes in the area where the saddle would usually go

What i want included

I'd love for both to have a baby option (so in this case a foal or a hatchling option) as well as the adult version. I'd love, but do not need, for them both to have a tack option, so for the horse it'd obviously be the basic saddle, saddle blanket, bridle, etc etc (medieval themed) and for the dragon a saddle would be lovely, but it's not a necessity. (will boost your chances). would love shading added for both of them as well, but once again not a necessity c:

What will you win?

Well, I've gone through everything I have and this is what I can offer you if I like the design enough.

❥ Pretty much I'm really wanting to have my own species, so feel free to ask for more! I'm ready to give everything up c':
❥ C$ 11
Any characters you want
❥ 50,000 flight rising treasure & 20 gems
❥ The following CS pets (I have tons more thant his, so if you want more feel free to go through my pets)

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by doriengray on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
doriengray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❥ Design me a species (quite a big payment)

Postby doriengray » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:53 am

Bump
doriengray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❥ Design me a species (quite a big payment)

Postby doriengray » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:48 pm

rhaegal wrote:Bump
doriengray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me