#463 - sooty bay dun roan tovero

Postby kortico » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:11 am

3/4 birthday adopts

username: novak
show name: folie à deux
barn name: mania
coat color: sooty bay dun roan tovero
genes: EE/Aa/Dd/STYsty/Rnrn/TOto+/Oo
eye color: blue & pink heterochromia (oops no got reference sorry)
breeding notes:
heterochromia can only pass to three foals w/ owner's permission

this boy's got a scar, tell me how he got it through a short and interesting explanation or a quick sketch

Last edited by kortico on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #463 - sooty bay dun roan tovero

Postby gremlin » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:34 am

username: aesir
show name: don't call me brother
barn name: Gadreel
explanation: wip
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:05 am

username:

DauntlessDivergentC

show name:

Long Live the King

barn name:

Taka or Scar

stallion

explanation:

Scar got his scar from protecting his family from a wildcat encounter. The Puma was large and starving. It tried to go after Scar's mate and one of the foals in the herd. Scar wasn't going to let that happened and moved to protect his family. He killed the cat, but received a nasty scar in return.

Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:54 am

username: empathea ;;
    show name: Bay of Biscayne puns
    barn name: Bi'sha
    explanation: Bi'sha received his scar at a young age. He was always a rowdy, overly curious colt, wandering out of sight more often than not. One day, when the clouds were looming ominously overhead, a clear warning for a storm. The young colt wandered off, per usual, and just as the rain began coming down, he no longer knew where he was, and could only see the rain spilling out of the sky. He cried and ran to and fro wildly, hoping that one of the stable horses or owners was nearby and would hear his panic.

No one did.

He had to spend the night in a nearby forest, little did he know. Bi'sha woke up in the middle of the night when he--- wip
Last edited by monta, on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

x

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
x
x

infp-a ⤬ chaotic good ⤬ aro-ace
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hey there, i'm monta, feel
free to call me mon. i'm n
ot very active here anymo
re but i still check in ever
y now and then!

ImageImageImage
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vak » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:43 am

username: novak
    show name: folie à deux [a delusion or mental illness shared by two people in close association.]
    barn name: mania
    explanation: love is a poetic thing; two beings becoming infatuated with one another by mere chance, entangled lives promised to one another until death forces them to part, a euphoric feeling blossoming within your chest and reaching into every fiber of your being. at least, films depict it in this manner. the picture prefect love between two beings - the objective of most every creature - is a much sought after feat of life, though not everything can be a fairy tale even if it begins that way. for our protagonist, love very much had upheld the cliche of falling hopelessly within one singular glance. here is where we will lay our scene:
    in fair verona the day held the slightest inklings of the fast approaching fall, on the brink of being the sort of weather where you'd be required to add extra layers to yourself just to maintain any sort of body heat, a dull grey hue shrouded the land in a translucent cloak that allowed little to no rays of sun to greet the ground. brooding stormclouds contorted into various figures along the horizon, rolling along their own path across the skyline towards the expanse of field belonging to the horses settled there during this moment. these selective few were close knit, extremely familiar with one another both on the interior and exterior, as close to being siblings without directly being related as possible. and so the addition of another did not go unnoticed. while sauntering to and fro - generally enjoying the time allowed to them from the captivity of their stalls - mania became the first to acknowledge the presence of the newcomer approaching in a submissive manner; crest a level plain interrupted only by the few fly away stands of mane being thrown about by the wind, ears folded snugly against the cranium, and stride deliberately shortened to lengthen the timing before their drawing too close to the group. despite his usual domineering and cruel characteristics, mania found himself rooted to his space of earth, perched on his toes with an intrigue expression etched into his stern features. from within himself, his heart began attempting to burst free from it's bone cage and scamper over the grasses just to come in contact with this unfamiliar, to claim them as his own. an dictating urge to ensure that whomever they were, they would never manage to part from his side.
    the others looked to him, puzzled by the uncharacteristic silence that had befell their self-elected commander; mania most often presented himself as an arrogant, massively loud mouthed individual who would confront any given equine with an unpleasant sneer before forcing them off. but the tovero displayed not an ounce of his irritating behavior as his heterochromic irises lingered heavily on the darkened figure of the other stallion now halted some feet off from himself. regaining himself with a swift clearing of the throat, mania rounded himself to face the arrival head-on, the dilation of his pupils painfully obvious to any who happened to glance. within his head, ever present voices pipped up with suggestions as to how he should approach the situation, most resulting in somehow ending his life. following after the most sane of the voices, the stallion initiated an uncomfortable conversation during which the other provided simple yet informative answers to each question that happened to arise, retorting in a nearly shy sounding monotone while maintaining his submissive posture. that had been it, that had been the end of mania's life, that stallion. he fell head over heels in a matter of milliseconds for the one who would ultimately build him up before tearing him down once again. a wolf in sheep's clothing, intent on causing as much damage as possible before his job was complete.
    within the first few days the two established friendship, in a week they had utilized every flirt on record, by the second week they were inseparable, at the beginning of the third week they admitted their respective mental states - mania being a schizophrenic and his counterpart severely bipolar - to one another, by mark of the first month the two announced their mating to the others. the remainder of the group didn't seem too terribly bothered by the stallion's presence, he kept mania's overbearing personality at bay and essentially maintained a sort of peace among the group, when his abrupt moods didn't overthrow the balance, that is. the origin of mania's imperfection begins here, in the midst of one of his mate's outbursts of violent frustration over something trivial. while attempting at defuse the situation, mania's nerves were struck by a particularly cruel comment having slipped through his mate's lips and he too began to strike out with both teeth and harsh words. in the heat of the moment, the altercation contorted itself into a terrible beast as mania's mate reared himself up towards the sky and lashed out with intent to harm. most blows were either avoided or dealt to a tougher area of flesh, so the arrogant stallion did not prepare himself for a final, more serious strike. as he leant forward to return his forefeet to the thick earth, mania's mate arched his leg in such a way a nail positioning his shoes caught him around the eye and ripped downward. stitches and many days of antibiotics followed after this episode, no person being quite sure if the stud's eye would be salvageable once the feverish swelling dwindled. he and his mate became segregated, no longer allowed within five feet of one another for fear of another incident like the first, and life became a living hell. as his wound healed, mania's mind worsened. the voices multiplied their volume each time they present themselves, eventually reaching a deafening continuous screech rather than there being actual distinguishable words. the eye - as it may seem - was preserved and still retains most vision, though the scar is a hideous imperfection mania despises with every fiber of his being that will never disappear. the stallion does not blame his mate, just simply misses him dearly.

again, happy b-day slit, luv u <3 also this is bad im so so r r y
Last edited by vak on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

x

important links;
                        doll, lover, dame

old character storage links;
                        crownclan
                        laa

trotter storage

other stuff;
                        welcome vak back..
                        again.........
                        overwatch 2 is my life
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:44 am

username: jesdar16
show name: Night Stalker
barn name: Niko
explanation: Niko had a rather interesting meet up with a mountain lion when he was the last one out of the paddock one day. Safe to say the lion is no longer around, but Niko has this new scar to show for it.
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:39 am

username: thelastsilhouette
show name: A boy named Sioux
barn name: Sioux
explanation:
Sioux is a bit of a silly fellow, as gentle as a summer breeze. You would be surprised to hear he comes from a place where he was treated roughly when he was first being trained. Sioux's previous owners wanted to train him to stand still even with a whip being lashed so close to his face he could feel his fur move from the breeze of it going by. One time his owner had whipped too close and the end of the whip, slashed right down his eye. The skin around the eye is much more sensitive than his shoulders or rump, instead of a welt the whip broke the skin and left Sioux with a souvenir and a lasting memory/fear of whips.

Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:30 pm

username: Isabella45
show name: To Tell A Tale
barn name:Apocryphal (In case anyone might not know what that actually means, I sure didn't before I looked it up^^)
explanation:
For years Apocryphal has told the story of how he got his scar, and every year it seemed to change. A wolf, a bear, a barbed wire fence, a careless human, a fight . . .
No one actually seems to know the truth, every story is as different as it can be.
Apocryphal seemed to like having everyone guessing.
Then one day a young horse, Triton came up to him, staring in awe at his scar.
Apocryphal had chuckled. "You like it, eh?"
Triton had nodded his tiny head, "How did you get it?"
"You didn't hear the stories?"
Triton just nodded. "A bear," he said softly. "Can I get one too if I fight a bear?"
Apocryphal had chuckled warmly, then knelt down a bit until he was eye level with the foal, "You know what sonny?"
"What?" the colt asked hoarsely.
"It wasn't no bear," he said in a low voice.
"What was it then?" Triton asked, his eyes gleaming with anticipation."
"Well my boy, it was a rusty nail. I was a clumsy foal, tripped over my own hooves and scratched my eye on the nail."
Triton just stared, and Apocryphal walked away chuckling.
While we cannot confirm that this story is true due to Apocryphal's reputation, we believe it is.

(I hope that was short enough^^ I wanted to do so much more, lol^^)
Last edited by -Isabella- on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:28 pm

username: L.V.L
    show name: Never Lose Hope
    barn name: Oreo
    explanation:
It's not what everyone thinks about how you got the scar; a mountain lion, a whip, from another horse; it's none of those. I didn't get mine from anything super spectacular, and its quite a simple story.
It was just a simple morning, I was a foal then and we get let out into the pasture with the other foals, so we chased each other for hours at a time. I had gotten tired of it, I was never able to catch up to any of them, I hadn't been running for long. So, I went off myself into the small patch of woods that are apart of our pasture; wandering around there just lost in my own thoughts, something fluttered in front of me. Me being a little foal and not knowing any better, I followed the butterfly which flew by my face. I was distracted that I hadn't noticed the low tree branch in front of me and I smacked right into it, making a little cute near my eye. I had run back towards my mother making these awful noises, letting everyone think I had seriously injured myself by something dangerous. It was all caused just from a small butterfly.
female | pansexual | she/her | employed
black&white traditional artist | cat + dog mom | PST Zone

I play these other games - add me!
Ovipets | Flight Rising | Lioden

Feel like supporting my hoards - send me a trade!
❄️ W: Wishlist | H: Pets, Items, C$ ❄️
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:25 pm

username: Queen Chrysalis
show name: Like The Wind
barn name: Racer
explanation: It's kind of a dumb story actually.

You see it's from a cat, no not a mountain lion or some other big cat like that because we don't get those here. Just an average domesticated breed except I think this one may have been a feral that was quickly chased off by the locals after what happened. I was out the field just hanging out with some of the others that were out at the time. I had moved to graze in the shadow of a willow tree when there was a tremendous yowl and a raging ball of fur dropped right onto my face from the branches over my head.

A frightened whinny escaped me and I violently shook my head trying to throw the stupid fuzzball off of my face, it finally flew off but not before leaving a a burning line of pain over my eye. Where the horrendous creature lurked now was not a care of mine
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me