For Adoption #11 by The 49th Alias

Based on Click to view
Artist The 49th Alias [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

For Adoption #11

Postby The 49th Alias » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:03 am

Congratulations Fallen.Leaf, Hiko is yours! Treat her well and love her always!

Name: Hiko
Personality: Patient, calm and quiet.
Art: X
Story: Hiko grew up in a small town called landar, She lived with her farther, they didn't have much money or the best stuff but they survived. One day Hiko over heard a conversation in the town, they talked about the cave on the mountains held great treasures full of gems and gold that would make anyone rich! Hiko knew her farther had became very sad ever since her mother had left them, Hiko's mother got divorced with her dad because he wasn't rich like she wanted him to be. Hiko had an idea! If she went up the mountain she could get the treasure! maybe it would make her dad happier?. One night after dinner she crept out. Hiko saw the big mountain they were talking about. The mountain was huge! how on earth would she get up it?? She raced to the bottom of the mountain standing there watching how it made her feel overwhelmed. She set paw on the rocky base of it and starting to climb. She found a path that led up the mountain so she followed it as it twirled around it. Hiko looked down to the ground determined! She kept hiking further and further, her paws starting to feel like they were melting as her tired body shakily carried on. Hours had passed and she wasn't even half way up, not to mention that it was almost pitch black. She started questioning if she could even get up there? no, she couldn't give up now!. She kept following the path up carefully she felt like she wasn't getting any closer at all. She forgot that a storm was meant to be coming tonight and she started to panic as she heard the little drips of rain. She kept going until the storm had arrived, the thunder bashed against her ears and she curled up into a ball scared and soaked in rain. CRASH! lightning struck a tree and it went tumbling down the mountain towards Hiko!, She stared at the tree in shock as the blazing wood tumbled down. She didn't have a moment to spare, she didn't know what to do! She backed away forgetting that she was on the cliff and she fell. She felt her body speeding trough the air and her face blank as her heart ached knowing that she couldn't do anything. But wait! suddenly she felt her body stop speeding trough the air. She turned around to look at her back. She gasped! "WINGS!" she shouted in excitement. She flew up the mountain speeding trough the storm. There it was, the cave. She started to carefully peek inside as she landed. There was a chest made of oak wood that stood still in the centre of the cave. She opened it slowly as her eyes lit up. It was true! The gems and gold! Would her farther finally be happy again? Her wings were strong and they helped her find her way down the mountain. As she reached the base. She panted exhausted and collapsed on the ground. She forgot after all the excitement that she was still drained of energy. She fell asleep. In the morning she took the chest back to her dad. Her dad screamed as he saw her wings and what she held in her jaw. Hiko hugged her dad. Now Hiko and her dad lived in a cozy house out of town. Hiko loved it there and so did her dad, they weren't sad anymore.
The end :3

I've got another lovely girl up for adoption~!
I used this picture and this picture as reference for her runes.

Art is optional, but please tell me the story behind how she got her wings! The more creative the better! <3

Code: Select all
[center][color=#008000][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
Female
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Art:[/b]
(optional)
[b]Story:[/b]
(Tell me how she got her wings~ Feel free to be as creative as you'd like! It makes it interesting ;3 )[/color][/center]

I'm not sure when I'll pick the new owner, but I'm hoping it will be soon!

Designs by :: The 49th Alias
Lines by :: Taliska

Last edited by The 49th Alias on Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do You Like shinobitokobot's Jars? ;D wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Click? wrote:ImageImage
The 49th Alias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Adoption #11

Postby The 49th Alias » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Bump
Do You Like shinobitokobot's Jars? ;D wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Click? wrote:ImageImage
The 49th Alias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Adoption #11

Postby Kiekx » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Name: Hiko
Personality: Patient, calm and quiet.
Art: X
Story: Hiko grew up in a small town called landar, She lived with her farther, they didn't have much money or the best stuff but they survived. One day Hiko over heard a conversation in the town, they talked about the cave on the mountains held great treasures full of gems and gold that would make anyone rich! Hiko knew her farther had became very sad ever since her mother had left them, Hiko's mother got divorced with her dad because he wasn't rich like she wanted him to be. Hiko had an idea! If she went up the mountain she could get the treasure! maybe it would make her dad happier?. One night after dinner she crept out. Hiko saw the big mountain they were talking about. The mountain was huge! how on earth would she get up it?? She raced to the bottom of the mountain standing there watching how it made her feel overwhelmed. She set paw on the rocky base of it and starting to climb. She found a path that led up the mountain so she followed it as it twirled around it. Hiko looked down to the ground determined! She kept hiking further and further, her paws starting to feel like they were melting as her tired body shakily carried on. Hours had passed and she wasn't even half way up, not to mention that it was almost pitch black. She started questioning if she could even get up there? no, she couldn't give up now!. She kept following the path up carefully she felt like she wasn't getting any closer at all. She forgot that a storm was meant to be coming tonight and she started to panic as she heard the little drips of rain. She kept going until the storm had arrived, the thunder bashed against her ears and she curled up into a ball scared and soaked in rain. CRASH! lightning struck a tree and it went tumbling down the mountain towards Hiko!, She stared at the tree in shock as the blazing wood tumbled down. She didn't have a moment to spare, she didn't know what to do! She backed away forgetting that she was on the cliff and she fell. She felt her body speeding trough the air and her face blank as her heart ached knowing that she couldn't do anything. But wait! suddenly she felt her body stop speeding trough the air. She turned around to look at her back. She gasped! "WINGS!" she shouted in excitement. She flew up the mountain speeding trough the storm. There it was, the cave. She started to carefully peek inside as she landed. There was a chest made of oak wood that stood still in the centre of the cave. She opened it slowly as her eyes lit up. It was true! The gems and gold! Would her farther finally be happy again? Her wings were strong and they helped her find her way down the mountain. As she reached the base. She panted exhausted and collapsed on the ground. She forgot after all the excitement that she was still drained of energy. She fell asleep. In the morning she took the chest back to her dad. Her dad screamed as he saw her wings and what she held in her jaw. Hiko hugged her dad. Now Hiko and her dad lived in a cozy house out of town. Hiko loved it there and so did her dad, they weren't sad anymore.
The end :3

┌───────────────────────┐
xxxx │she/her│blueth
X hello! I’m kie. I enjoy drawing,
X music & rodents !! always open
Xxxxxxxxii for a chat <3
└───────────────────────┘
Kiekx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery