Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

You can't wake up by foxxbreath

Artist foxxbreath [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

You can't wake up

Postby foxxbreath » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:35 pm

This is not a dream
You're part of a machine
You are not a human being

---

So like my cats been missing for a few days and I'm Lowkey falling apart over it
Like I've had her for 7 years, people know she's mind. They know she's a pet; as if the /bright blue collar/ wasn't obvious enough.
I live in a smaller town, speed limits don't go over 15 until you get to the highway. You'd have to not b paying attention pretty hard to not see her in the road that slow. And even then, wouldn't you get out to see if she was ok lol
And she's been known to jump into cars / trailers but again ??? Collar ??? Pet ??? Call me and say you have my cat??

Unless you're a major jerk I'd think people would do tjat
But if I find out someone hurt her I s2g I'll hurt them

edit;; i dont want any discourse over indoor vs outdoor cats. if i did id go to the thread for that, im a minor and since my parents wont have a litterbox and our house doesnt have the proper setup for a catio, i don't have a lot of options when it comes to indoor cats. not aimed in anyone specifically, but since someone brought it up i thought id cover myself before someone did try telling me!
    ImageImage
    π•­π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–˜π–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š

π•­π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖆 π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me