Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Falling Inside The Black by Little Rae

Artist Little Rae [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Falling Inside The Black

Postby Little Rae » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Im sorry for the bad colorinning. The paint bucket tool was not being good to me. ANYWAYS this is Amberfur, a character in the book I'm writing! (I used a few things from the book series Warriors by Erin Hunter so some of the credit goes to her)

Amberfur's backstory:
When Amberfur was still a kit he snuck outside of camp (He wasn't supposed to leave camp until he was older) with his den mates Smallkit and Spottedkit, Amberkit and Smallkit ended up falling in the river. They were fished out by a Silent Stream Clan apprentice (Jaypaw), and after they were found by some of their Clanmates Brackenstar (Leader of Amberfur's Clan) punished them by banishing them to the nursery for a half a moon. Then, shortly after their punishment, Amberkit and his friends were made apprentices! But suddenly war broke out between Amberpaw's clan and Silent Stream Clan, he was chosen to be in the war with only a half a moons worth of battle training. Amberpaw got caught in combat with Jaypaw, Ravenwing (Amberpaw's mother) was struggling to fight a tom twice her size. Amberpaw tried to get away from Jaypaw but he was forced to watch his mother die. Amberpaw's Clan ended up winning the battle, but it was not a victory for him. After Amberpaw discussed what happened to Oakpelt (His father), Oakpelt blamed Amberpaw for Ravenwing's death. Oakpelt thought that Amberpaw did nothing to stop that tom from killing Ravenwing, but Amberpaw simply couldn't do anything when he was locked in combat with Jaypaw. Amberpaw, Smallpaw, and Spottedpaw were chosen to go to the gathering that full moon, Smallpaw never stopped mooning over Jaypaw (Jaywing now) the whole time. A moon or so later, Amberpaw caught Smallpaw sneaking out of her nest. By the look of fear in her eyes it told her she wasn't heading toward dirtplace. Amberpaw followed her and was shocked to find that she was meeting Jaywing by the riverbank. He confronted the two and took a angry Smallpaw back to camp. After Smallpaw, Amberpaw, and Spottedpaw received their warrior names (Smallcloud, Amberfur, and Spottedpelt) Smallcloud was expecting kits. All the cats in Amberfur's Clan though the kits were his, but they were Jaywing's. Smallcloud told Amberfur to keep it all a secret, and by loyalty and love he promised not to say anything. After Smallcloud's kitting (She gave birth to Mistykit and Graykit), a fire swept through the forest. It burned down Amberfur's camp and fortunately everyone escaped unhurt. But then Smallcloud turned on Amberfur, saying the fire was his fault. As Amberfur jumps to defend himself he ends up arguing with Oakpelt again about Ravenwing. Brackenstar watches the cats argue, with a sad look in his eyes. When Amberfur is arguing with Smallcloud he ends up telling her secret to the whole Clan. Smallcloud brings her kits to Silent Stream Clan and Amberfur is forced to watch the one cat he ever loved disappear into the reeds.
Last edited by Little Rae on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Quit for a while, but I'm back! :)
Little Rae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Falling Inside The Black

Postby Little Rae » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:13 am

Bump!