Rogue: 008 UP FOR ADOPTION by MalleusGrey

Based on Click to view
Artist MalleusGrey [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rogue: 008 UP FOR ADOPTION

Postby MalleusGrey » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:49 am

A flamboyant fellow, this Su is not one to hide by any means. Having learned from a young age that his unusually bright markings make it difficult for him to conceal himself, he instead uses raw brawn to dominate over others of his species. He completely abandons stealth. And he's managed to make it work. Being male he has size on his side, and in interspecies brawls he near always comes out on top. However, due to his extravagant colouration he's often targeted by wealthy tourists looking to capture and tame their very own Su. To date, none have ever succeeded.

Any extras to your form, art or creative writing, will get you bonus points and prettying up of forms is encouraged.
This ends:

7 / 9 / 1 6
Good luck!

Code: Select all
Username:
Su Gender: Male
Su Name:
Name Meaning:
Su Personality: (Use the starter paragraph I have provided as a template)
Su Brief History:
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rogue: 008 UP FOR ADOPTION

Postby Wolves of Rain » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:05 am

Username: Wolves of Rain
Su Name: Czcibor
Name Meaning: Slavic meaning 'honor' and 'battle'.
Su Personality: A flamboyant fellow, this Su is not one to hide by any means. Having learned from a young age that his unusually bright markings make it difficult for him to conceal himself, he instead uses raw brawn to dominate over others of his species. He completely abandons stealth. And he's managed to make it work. Being male he has size on his side, and in interspecies brawls he near always comes out on top. However, due to his extravagant colouration he's often targeted by wealthy tourists looking to capture and tame their very own Su. To date, none have ever succeeded.

Czcibor is a rough-and-tough type of Su. He frequently gets into fights--and frequently enjoys them. He holds an aura of strength and confidence in him, one that is rarely dimmed by other Su's. Czcibor loves to boss around others, the bruiser of his 'crew'. He gets what he wants, often times when he wants it. Except maybe food. He tends to enjoy hunting on his own, relying on speed, or strength, to take down whatever prey he chooses. And never one to share, even the leftover carcass and bones are his territory. In terms of capture, Czcibor is especially aggressive in his act, and sometimes accidentally skilled. Nevertheless, he has sent more than one wanna-be Su owner home with a reminder of why he is wild.
Su Brief History: Czcibor spent his younger years alone, living off of scraps and carcass. His bright markings were the start of his struggle to fend for himself, until he grew at least. Cast out by his mother, who as an almost tamed Su did not want him at the time, Czcibor taught himself the virtues of independence and survival. Favoring the cold mountains climates to the north, or the frigid tundras boasting aurora, hunting in the snow with purple lights overhead were his means of survival in his first few years. Later, however, when Czcibor grew and found his strength, becoming more involved with other Su's became a path of his. A father of many nameless pups, his genetic heritage is certainly successful.
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:05 am

bumppp
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cooluser1615 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:04 am

Marking, I might enter.
Cooluser1615

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenn the Psycho » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:16 am

Username: Jenn the Psycho

Su Name: Albus

Name Meaning: Bright, white

Su Personality:
A flamboyant fellow, this Su is not one to hide by any means. Having learned from a young age that his unusually bright markings make it difficult for him to conceal himself, he instead uses raw brawn to dominate over others of his species. He completely abandons stealth. And he's managed to make it work. Being male he has size on his side, and in interspecies brawls he near always comes out on top. However, due to his extravagant colouration he's often targeted by wealthy tourists looking to capture and tame their very own Su. To date, none have ever succeeded.
Albus tends to be fiery, he has a serious attitude and he doesn't care. He will take on anything that gets in his way and make sure they know not to do it again. Even at a young age he had an attitude like you wouldn't believe, but was more careful about the fights he got in. He has a very dominating presence about him, he leaves a mark everywhere he wanders and it stays. He is a loner, finding himself in the company of another Su only to fight or breed.
Su Brief History:
Albus was born to freedom from humans, and he planned to stay that way. At a young age he had some trouble getting around, as his bright colors caught everyone's attention. Everything from another Su to the humans noticed him immediately. The first few years of his life were spent learning to fight off others of his kind and avoid the traps of humans who wanted to make him theirs. He tried to learn how to be stealthy, but quickly learned that he was not able to hide well, so he adopted a nasty attitude. At first he wasn't the best fighter, he was wounded and hurt many times, but he always recovered and started becoming better and stronger, his actions starting to match his tenacity. He has spent his time as an adult wandering free, fighting with any and every Su he comes across and can engage in a fight. Humans have always noticed and wanted to capture him, due to his bright, pretty coloration, but he has managed to avoid most everything they throw his way, he learned from the few times he was almost taken how to avoid their traps, luckily he managed to get away in time. Albus is a decent hunter, he may not be the fastest but he has stamina and energy, however even that wasn't always true. He spent a bit of time learning to hunt through trial and error, but again, he found that it was easier to chase whatever he was after until it slipped up.

----Edit-----
A little extra
I've been tracking him for months now and set many traps to capture the beautiful beast, but so far he has manged to evade me. I almost had him a few times but he managed to break free those few occasions. I have gotten some insight on the behavior of the handsome Su that I've had my eyes on for so long now. He doesn't hide himself, he is outgoing and knows his strength and size. A fighter, but quick to take down his opponents. I also know he is as aware of me as I am of him, but I keep a distance. His presence demands respect everywhere he is, and I've watched him back up he attitude completely, but I've never been afraid that I was a target. Maybe this is all a game to him? Im not sure, but I do know I will have this beast for my own. Before someone else gets their hands on him and takes him from me.. Though I've started to think that maybe, he won't ever be caught. Still, I have no plans on giving up. I never wanted one as much as I do him, so of course I would chase after one that was even more difficult...
I was Jenn525 please do not take that username, I may change it back.
Jenn the Psycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me