Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

☀ Dragons of Dawnbreak ☀ Nest by King of Crows

Artist King of Crows [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

☀ Dragons of Dawnbreak ☀ Nest

Postby King of Crows » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:17 am

Breeding Center of Nocturnis familiaris

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☾☼☽▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HomeRulesAboutEvents ☀ Nest ☀ Affiliates

☀ The Nest ☀

Welcome to The Nest! This is where Nocturnis come to breed and hatch an egg!

Breeding Regulations
    Each breeding produces one baby.
      Babies are revealed with only their tail and wing feathers having started growing, but the rest of their body is covered in soft, white downy feathers. After 3 months babies can grow up and move onto the adult lineart.
    Only malexfemale pairs will produce biological offspring that take after the parents.
      However, same-sex pairs can adopt orphaned wild hatchlings! Wild hatchlings always take after some sort of bird in appearance.
    Nocturnis can only breed once per three months.
      This means that each must wait 3 months to breed again. Otherwise this is basically unlimited.
    Nocturnis do NOT mate for life.
      This means that they can have multiple partners. HOWEVER, they must court each partner in the form of an RPG. The RPG simply has to be about them interacting and bonding until they are close enough that they're willing to hatch out a baby together. You must provide a link to the RPG/writing (if they are both yours, RPG is if only one is yours).

Breeding Waiting List
    There are limited breeding slots for each breeding round (each round is 1 month). If the slots are filled then your breeding will have to wait until next month. You cannot reserve spots.
  • Closed
  • Closed
  • Closed
  • Closed
  • Closed

Breeding Form
    Assuming you've read through all of this and you are set to submit a breeding request, you may fill out and post this form.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Owner(s):[/b]
    [b]Parent 1:[/b] [link]
    [b]Parent 2:[/b] [link]
    [b]Courting Thread:[/b] [link]

All © King of Crows
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery