Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Work in Progress by Cappuccinope

Artist Cappuccinope [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Work in Progress

Postby Cappuccinope » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:29 am

I'm such a weeb

Currently just trying to get used to this painting program. ;v; I wasted my time testing layers, rip

╔════════════════════════════╗

||Kathleen||English and/et Français||Hippie Garbage||

"Don't let others disturb your inner peace"

╚════════════════════════════╝
Cappuccinope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Work in Progress

Postby metonymy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:34 am

hey, we all go through that. it's a fairly complex paint tool with a surprising amount of depth, especially for an oekaki java applet :) i mean i've been around oekaki for ... lord, over a decade, and i'm still figuring out new stuff to do. don't feel at all ashamed for playing around and taking your time, that's what the sketches and experiments board is for :)

very cool texture in the hair! i love the sparklies around the star too. very, very cute! if this is you settling in i can't wait to see what amazing things you will come up with when you're more comfortable with the drawing app :>
All gifs are from Bjork music videos, and rotate
oekaki - ff.n - 8tracks - ☧ - intj - she/her pronouns please
-
I suffer from depression, generalized anxiety disorder, and chronic pain.
If you need to come talk and get some peer support, my inbox is always open.
metonymy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Work in Progress

Postby Cappuccinope » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:43 am

metonymy wrote:hey, we all go through that. it's a fairly complex paint tool with a surprising amount of depth, especially for an oekaki java applet :) i mean i've been around oekaki for ... lord, over a decade, and i'm still figuring out new stuff to do. don't feel at all ashamed for playing around and taking your time, that's what the sketches and experiments board is for :)

very cool texture in the hair! i love the sparklies around the star too. very, very cute! if this is you settling in i can't wait to see what amazing things you will come up with when you're more comfortable with the drawing app :>

I agree, It's surprising that such a small program can have so many possibilities! I'm still learning how to use the layers on here properly, as I'm used to using SAI and FireAlpaca. Thank you very much for the wonderful compliment, I'm looking quite forward to the future of my sketching on here!

╔════════════════════════════╗

||Kathleen||English and/et Français||Hippie Garbage||

"Don't let others disturb your inner peace"

╚════════════════════════════╝
Cappuccinope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me