Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30437

Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this guide to the Oekaki by Misnake!

Full Reff - Excal by ShadyBro

Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Full Reff - Excal

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:28 am

Thank you Swan. for the redline <3
Behold my wittle three legged rat puppy fursona, Excal c;

Name: Full name Excalibur, but only ever uses Excal now a days
Gender: Demimale ; Pronouns are masculine, but otherwise presents androgynously
Species: Demigod ; Rat x Fox hybrid
Anatomy Note: He only has three legs, the back left leg is seen as a stump with a large wedge scar, in feral forms it may never be replaced with any sort of prosthetic or robotic parts at all. His body is sinewy and emaciated with well defined musculature and sharp bone structure.
Markings: The dark grey ink blotted markings on the side of his face change and morph and fade constantly like a wavering flame, however they are only present on the left side, never the right. The rest of his body is white with faded pink skin where the fur is thinnest such as his underbelly, inner ears, nose, and tail.
Eyes: His right eye is a pupil-less red orb in a black eye socket, which trails glowing light behind it when reflecting moonlight. His left eye is always hidden by a 'scratched out' sort of look, like someone took a knife to a photo ; it is not a marking but more of an unnatural special effect.
Lore: Excal remembers only vague bits of his past, most of which contain wild adventures through a strange demonic realm. He was a god of sorts, treated like respectfully feared royalty by anyone who came to face him, and called by his full name by all. His realm was a harrowing place, with a blood red moon settled over an ashen grey sky. Bits of embers and trailing black ash fell from the sky, as millions of tiny white-hot stars sizzled in the distance. The rocky ground was dense with tightly packed soot trails, and thought no plant-life grew, the slightest hint of ancient trees still stood in the form of charred black posts that sent swirls of palo santo scents through the air. His paws felt at home in this realm, like he had walked every foot path a hundred times before despite landing in new territory every day of his travels. It is uncertain why he was there, why he was traveling so pointedly, or why no matter where he ended up he was seen as a godly familiar face to every soul that crossed paths with him.

Human version is a rough looking albino male, light musculature with a lean frame. His face is rugged and set at a grimace. Eyes remain the same, one a glowing orb and the other scratched out. Pale albino-like skin and hair with a flutter of dark tan markings mottling the left side of his face. He retains a mohawk-like hairstyle though its very unkempt and faint. His hands are rough and tattered with scars, and his black nails are sharp and overgrown. His teeth are still canine-like. And of course, he is missing part of his leg, right above the knee. He usually uses black wooden crutches but sometimes has a prostethic he uses (an exo 3D model). His general outfit is dirty and roughed up, usually tank tops and baggy jeans.

Last edited by ShadyBro on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:33 am, edited 13 times in total.

Voice For The Voiceless - Go Vegan - Owner Of Pocket Pawz Animal Rescue
Currently Moving States ; May Be Slow To Respond

╒══════════════╕
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✰Sveldalas✰ - ✰TinyTails✰
✰Characters✰ - ✰Skepluvi✰
✰Fursona✰ - ✰Neravontiis✰
✰Art Shop - OPEN✰
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╘══════════════╛
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Full Reff Wip

Postby Chezelz » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:59 am

This is really good, Great Work! :clap: :thumbup:
ImageImage

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ImageImage

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Chezelz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Full Reff - Excal

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:47 am

*Offers up Hyde as friends to the little rat/fox* I could also offer up Bokor, who I'm considering making into my sona sense the GFs kinda poofed.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me