Lupus Marine - Roliete by northy.

Based on Click to view
Artist northy. [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Lupus Marine - Roliete

Postby northy. » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:52 am

a b o u t -- t h e -- l u p u s -- m a r i n e

The Lupus Marine is a mostly peaceful creature found in deep water kingdoms where they feel most safe. Some people like to refer to these creatures as 'deep sea seals'.They are related to seals/wolves have developed a bioluminescent shark like tail that lights up due to their diet of bioluinecent squid, sharks and bacteria, this is used to help find each other in low light and identification due to their variation in colour. They have also adapted shark like eyes that help them, see well in the low light conditions. Their bodies tend to be dark with light patterns and their eyes can be any colour but their tails are luminous. These creatures are very curious and use old boxes from ship wrecks to keep a collection of 'Treasures' these are unique depending on your Lupus Marine's personality but they can have a maximum of 20 and can trade goods with others or drop them to be found by others. It is a high crime in these creatures society to steal treasures. They are pack animals but within their kingdoms there are families that create their own homes.The Lupus Marine's back paws are webbed to help propel them in the water, and their front paws are more evolved for digging. They have great hearing and sense of smell and they all have different tastes. Some enjoy coral or seaweed, some enjoy squid or fish, and some eat the whale carcasses that fall to the bottom of the ocean. These creatures live up to 110 years! and are mature at the age of 3.

prettying forms is allowed. Will wait for 3 complete forms.

Code: Select all
name:
favourite treasure and why?:
personality:

Alfafa wrote:
name:
Roliete
Red glass beads, they can only be made at the depths of the ocean and are made with/by gold.He went down there himself to find them he personally has a whole area where he sorts and store them but it's secret and pretty hard to access, they are very important to him because his older brother had shown him where they were before he had disappeared.
personality:
Smart, secluded, hard to find, emotional,moody and a bit of a ladies man , why? Because he's so mysterious and the rare color and quality of his beads are known far and wide, to be favored by him is like having an 'I'm better than you' sign plastered to your face.
Last edited by northy. on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lupus Marine - adopt me

Postby Blackbirds » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:56 am

name: Awol
favorite treasure and why?: Awol loves to collect [url]handmade rings[/url]. He thinks they are so beautiful, and wants them all to himself. This is his favorite treasure because it reminds him of the deep depths he used to live in.
personality:
Introverted, and doesn't like people as much as a normal person would.
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Blackbirds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lupus Marine - adopt me

Postby northy. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:10 am

Alfafa wrote:
name:
Roliete
Red glass beads, they can only be made at the depths of the ocean and are made with/by gold.He went down there himself to find them he personally has a whole area where he sorts and store them but it's secret and pretty hard to access, they are very important to him because his older brother had shown him where they were before he had disappeared.
personality:
Smart, secluded, hard to find, emotional,moody and a bit of a ladies man , why? Because he's so mysterious and the rare color and quality of his beads are known far and wide, to be favored by him is like having an 'I'm better than you' sign plastered to your face.

I know I'm ending this early but I cannot ignore how much I love this entry so all thats left to say is, enjoy your lupus marine!
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lupus Marine - Roliete

Postby northy. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:34 am

Alfafa wrote:Ahhhhh!thank you!I love this species!>v<!

Glad to here it :)
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me