Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Battle Beasts Consept art stuff by BlackWren

Artist BlackWren [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Battle Beasts Consept art stuff

Postby BlackWren » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:41 pm

Lol i'm so bad at making things simple in the way i want them to be
    rip

Anyways, since forever ago I've wanted to make a sorta player vs player game thing here on CS with species since people like them so much
    and these are the starter beasts I came up with!

The games will be simple turn-based combat, and depending on the times you've won a battle or how many times you took in a battle to defeat your opponent (and their level compared to yours/your beast) determines how strong you and your Beast are or how much XP you get for battling them!

Each user is allowed one starter BB to start, and they may pick a few colors they want on their BB (amount of color depends on the BB they chose)
    Each BB has their health points (HP) rolled between 10 & 30 to see what their base health will start at as well as the two moves they'll be given (one defensive move and once offensive move)

The looks of each of these Beasts will most likely change and become simpler and easier to draw once I line them lol
    If you have any more ideas for more Battle Beasts let me know! These are only starters after all, and I hope to have about twenty when I actually start them or somethin lol
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Battle Beasts Consept art stuff

Postby amavi. » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:49 pm

That's a great idea! If you need any help, I'd love to help out with creating this! (I'm not great with oekaki, but I'm a great idea generator.) c:
amavi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emblo » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:23 pm

this sounds super cool!
emblo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:39 pm

Pegasuswolf wrote:That's a great idea! If you need any help, I'd love to help out with creating this! (I'm not great with oekaki, but I'm a great idea generator.) c:

Oh awesome! I'd definitely love to hear some suggestions on what to make next from ya <333
Misconceptions wrote:this sounds super cool!

Ahh!! Thank you!!
    Hopefully it turns out alright, I'm known for making things and never finishing them ;v;''
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me