like an army, falling one by one by - ; bonk!

Based on Click to view
Artist - ; bonk! [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

like an army, falling one by one

Postby - ; bonk! » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:43 pm

"now in my remains
    are promises that never came
    set the silence free
    to wash away the worst of me~"
    -x.

yes I just coloured this in with a different character like fifteen minutes ago fight me these lines are adorable
    @line maker: hope you don't mind my crappy tiger edits, if you do just give me a poke and I'll take this down
    anyways here's Taiga being Taiga I guess
    she's kinda neglected when it comes to the park gang. like, I spent a bunch of time on her backstory, and then that was all. she's got a complex backstory but doesn't actually do anything other than what's in said story. she's kinda just...idk, she's just there right now, third wheeling hard core next to Belladonna, Carly, and Lullaby. same case with Arabella and Ollie really. def something I need to work on as a character owner, and it's an issue I've been aware of for a bit. I've been meaning to give Taiga, Arabella, and Ollie all more to do, but starting new arcs and everything for them was shoved to the bottom of the priority list because I had a timeline to do and certain main characters needed my time first. now that I have a timeline sorted out (that thing is freaking massive. seriously, paradise park's timeline takes up twelve doublesided pages in my notebook and that's just key events in point form. it doesn't include smaller details, hidden lore, incident accounts, legal events, or anything after second abandonment. I have to write all that down, lol. more work on top of the 692 refs to make. fun.) and *most* of the main characters are ready (Carly still needs some refining, Atropa needs serious development, and Lullaby needs her history redone but other than the three of them, we're golden) I'm moving Taiga, Arabella, Ollie, and possibly Maxwell to top of the list here.
    (I'm sorry for neglecting you for a year and a half, smol tiger bab ;-; *is a bad parent to my brainchildren*)

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me