Payback, you bully!

"Payback, you bully!" by Cappuccinope

Dressup entry

Payback, you bully!

Postby Cappuccinope » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:22 pm

"This is for what you did to me last year!"
Jay exclaims nervously as he confronts Amber, his bully.

NOTE:Please be aware this is supposed to be a funny dress up. It's not supporting bullying in any such way. But if you are being bullied, please indeed stand up to them, but do not continue to harass them like they did to you, or simply speak to an adult who is willing to do something about it. Thank you!
Last edited by Cappuccinope on Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cappuccinope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Payback, you bully!

Postby osamu. » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Its great how Jay got payback from Amber :)
osamu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexis9305 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:14 pm

getting revenge on a bully on makes you your self a bigger bully than you r bully...
Image I like Danganronpa and sleep :D Image
Alexis9305

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:42 pm

Alexis9305 wrote:getting revenge on a bully on makes you your self a bigger bully than you r bully...

Actually I feel like this is a common misconception that most children are told at a young age to avoid getting into fights. Now I'm not trying to say "go find every person who ever bullied you and beat them up."
But what I am trying to say is that standing up to a bully doesn't make you a bully. Granted I wouldn't do it if you were to get into big trouble or if the bully was stronger than you and you could easily get injured. But I feel like I was bullied a lot a school, but once I started to retaliate, things actually started to get better for me. This probably won't work for everyone, but for me it worked a little.

Besides, this dress up isn't promoting bullying, I'm sure this was meant to be funny, and it is c:
I love seeing these dress ups with extra dogs made out of items, it shows how much creativity people can put into a dress up c:
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
    .*•—————————•*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cappuccinope » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Alexis9305 wrote:getting revenge on a bully on makes you your self a bigger bully than you r bully...

I don't support bullying in any such way, but this was meant to be a kind of humorous dress up.
As an individual speaking from personal experience, I was taught not to fight back personally and speak to a teacher. Unfortunately, the teachers would never do much and things would carry on. Depending on how severe the situation, I believe you have the right to fight back in any means, as long as it can force a stop to it completely. If you're being bullied physically you should be able to defend yourself in such situations though children aren't taught to be so brave nowadays. It's usually hard for victims to be outspoken about it, but being able to show that you indeed have feelings and they do too, it could possibly bring them to understanding. Regardless, I understand bullying is a bad thing in every mean, but doing it once and hoping for the harassing to come to a final halt is not bullying unless you do it SEVERAL times after that to simply upset your former bully. From personal experience, I poured my water on a girl's head in middle school because she used to shove me in the lockers. I only did this once, as a simple stop never worked. It was basically a last resort, and you have every right to confront your bully as it won't make you the bully unless you carry on. I was actually forced into homeschooling myself due to bullying as it had unfortunately continued. I thank you though for the feedback!

╔════════════════════════════╗

||Kathleen||English and/et Français||Hippie Garbage||

"Don't let others disturb your inner peace"

╚════════════════════════════╝
Cappuccinope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agent 48 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:24 pm

This is awesome! XD
I don't have much to say here, only that I love making new friends! Feel free to talk to me whenever, I'm a bit awkward though!
agent 48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cappuccinope » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 am

PeacefulAngels wrote:This is awesome! XD

Thank you! ;v;