XenoDrake 6 by Steamturtle

Based on Click to view
Artist Steamturtle [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

XenoDrake 6

Postby Steamturtle » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:36 pm

Gliding through the clouds is where you first saw this Xeno. Or, the glint of sun off of its wings and paws. They seem to shimmer gold in the sunlight. It seemed pretty curious about you as well, landing in a tree not too far away from you. Despite the size, it seemed quite graceful and barely shifted the branch it stood upon. You had never seen a XenoDrake with wings before, so it was curious indeed.

For this XenoDrake, you must make your own form. Of course the form must include your username, the Xeno's name and gender, and a song. But the rest is up to you.

The end date for this guy is when I have three finished forms. After that I will close and only judge on the three forms that are finished!
Last edited by Steamturtle on Wed Oct 13, 3933 5:45 pm, edited 42 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Steamturtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: XenoDrake 6

Postby petrikov » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:08 pm

Username: StrawberryMelk
Xeno Name: Akio
Xeno Gender: Male
Song: This is gospel
Other: Akio loves to hang out with Kahila and fly around, sometimes he will fly to the beat of the music!
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups