Teke #595 - Grulla by Baby bunnies!

Based on Click to view
Artist Baby bunnies! [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Teke #595 - Grulla

Postby Baby bunnies! » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:28 am

I must admit I have a soft spot for Grulla. I would love to maybe get a breeding from this girl. Anywho... this is an impress me competition. You may add whatever you wish to the form, fancy it up etc... Please refrain from hard to read text and excessively long stories.
Have fun!

Code: Select all
        Username:
        Name:

Grulla - aa Ee Dd
Medium - broken - Light Grey Dip
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teke #595 - Grulla

Postby -Isabella- » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:29 am

Username: Isabella45
Name: Height of the Storm // Tsunami
Height: 15.3 hh
Personality:
Tsunami is a feisty, warm hearted mare. She is optimistic and a bit of a dreamer. Even in the hardest times she manages to find the ray of sunshine or silver lining. She is gentle and well behaved around other Tekes, but won’t take any bossiness or sass from anyone! She is not aggressive, but can become very fierce if someone or something threatens her friends. At times she can be a bit naïve about the world outside of her stable. She is generous with her friends, maybe even too much sometimes. While she has many friends there is one stallion she would particularly like to befriend, Kieron. She admires his steady nature. Kieron tends to ignore her, but Tsunami is persistent. Some find her persistence and sunny disposition annoying, but she embraces her quirks. The one thing that she is a bit insecure about is her looks. She sometimes wishes her looks were more ‘sunny’ like her personality. She just doesn’t’ seem to realize that her beauty outside is only outshone by her inner beauty.

Habits/Quirks:

Tsunami likes feathers. She loves it when she can get the humans to put them in her mane.
Tsunami also likes sweet foods. She sometimes refuses to eat apples without at least a little bit of sugar sprinkled over them. As a foal she once got into some cinnamon buns that had been left on a picnic table, and now she proudly calls them her favorite food.
When Tsunami is nervous she tends to start talking . . . a lot!Sometimes babbling complete nonsense!
When Tsunami gets lonely (Which she often does having no particularly close friends) she will go down by the stream to have a good cry. Then she will come back to the herd and stables just as cheer as before.
Tsunami is very interested in butterflies, birds, and flight. She loves to study birds as they fly, and watch a butterfly as it flits from one place to another.

Secrets/Dreams:

Tsunami's biggest dream is her longing for true love. She really wants to find that special horse and have a family of her own someday.
Her biggest secret is probably the fact that she sometimes talks to birds when she goes for walks down by the stream. She can't help it. She gets lonely and since she has no one to really confide in she shares her feeling with her feathered friends who will always keep her secrets.
She has never told anyone this, but it sometimes bothers her that she is always trying to help her friends feel happy, but they never think that she is sometimes sad and maybe needs a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to. They assume she is just always happy.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy~Nova » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:49 am

Username: Galaxy~nova
Name: RunAway River // Rain
res. with smart and loves to brag
rescued from circus
-under construction-
Galaxy~Nova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:16 am

ImagexImagexImage

username — arkin.
name — nymeria
gender — mare
age — 7 years
height — 15.3 hh

x
x
x

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x

personality — intelligent; 'leader'; quick-
xxthinking; solitudinous; confident; serious;
xxtemperamental; tenacious; quick-witted
likes — quipping; planning; travelling;
xxmeaningful conversation; quiet moments;
xxdusk & dawn; affection; challenges
dislikes — loud company; intrusions into her
xxpersonal space; dullness; repetitiveness

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
    { notes: urk, this did not turn out too good >v< oh well. might add more or change it if i have the motivation, but for now I'll leave it as is. }
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:26 pm

Username: kkspecial4
    Name: Swashbuckled Caribbean "Sea"

Personality: Spontaneous | Adventurous | Loyal | Friendly

Dislikes: Bullies | Party Poopers | Being Cooped Up | Crabs

Art: Right

Best Friend: Baroness
    How They Met: Sea & Baroness met while Baroness was off
    roaming around the seashore. Sea was frolicking around in
    the waves and Baroness happened to join in. The two have
    been best friends and inseparable since.

Friends: Almond | Rogue | Excelsior

*Winner may keep my art if I do not win.
    **That dip is so bad on my art, wow, I did not even realize it does not entirely match.
    ***Of course you would be allowed to have a breeding or two from this lovely mare - If I won her of course.
Last edited by kkspecial4 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:57 am

Username: Amymay99
        Name: I'm Almost There // Tiana

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khenney » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:29 pm

My first adoption entry in a while. Want to let you know I will be drawing her (if I win) but only in traditional, if you would like to see it will be uploaded to Instagram as bailee8jane

Username: khenney
Name: CG Best Part of Living (Royal)
personality : Royal is a very energetic mare. She has a tendency to annoy her pasture mates by constantly acting like a filly and not a mature horse. Because of this, she is usually placed in the young stock pasture where she can burn off her energy as well as teach the youngsters a bit of respect. See doesn't like being left alone for long, whether it's being tied out or put in a stall for extended amounts of time. .
Stable/Home : Royal is kept at the ColorGood Stables. They specialize is eventing warmbloods and working draft stock but are slowly branching out into new breeds. Royal being one of the first newest breeds. She spends plenty of time out in the pastures frolicking and playing with the young drafts and warmbloods. When she isn't out and about she is being worked undersaddle and in harness. Because of her refined look she is shown in halter as well as in harness classes
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kallisto Moon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Username: Birman Kitty
Name:Devil's Advocate / Shetan (arabic for devil)

Kallisto Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me