Thanatos Design #2 by Tundra

Based on Click to view
Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Thanatos Design #2

Postby Tundra » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:03 pm

My Intent here is to add a small little background to it, one of those circle backgrounds that have a border. Gonna do some art of the little darling when I get the chance.

But atm my ancient dino of a computer wont let me do any sort of art other then editing of layers.

change of plans lol, like everyone else giving him his adult ref here.

5 sketches later, I FINALLY settled with this XD. Trying a new style, but don't think i'll keep it up. I like it though, its turning out nicely badass, which is how I wanted him XD

I can just picture this, fire from the eyes, glaring down at you like you see with the good guys in anime that never give up and seem to always get stronger lol.
---------
All DONE! at least with the art, he has items on his tail and leg, i'm just lazy and dont want to draw them atm. Woo. The white you see is a mist the rises off the body like fire when hes intensely involved in something. Such as a fight or when hes showing off his brute strength, or in a state of hardheadedness and not wanting to give up. In addition, the eye marking is only on this side of his face. His hair is the same colors as his body markings, and seems to shift color as it shifts in sunlight.

mist seen better on this(sorta XD)

His name is Thanatos(I just like how it sounds XD) hes bold, protective, and hardheaded. He doesn't give up even when his opponent or target is stronger then him.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thanatos Design #2

Postby Eriecht » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:36 am

o.o
Friggin awesome lines Tundra