Canyon Chase

"Canyon Chase" by amazben

Canyon Chase

Postby amazben » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:38 am

Beentorio zipped through the foggy canyons of the planet Luminis. Things were going pretty smoothly so far. Until, suddenly, another ship crashed right into his. He managed to right his ship again after it went spinning twelve feet off course. "Hey, watch it!" The other ship zipped off into the fog. Beentorio humphed and continued on his way. Not much later, Beentorio thought he heard something. The annoying, quick little wail of police drone sirens. Were they after him? His question was answered with a laser blast to his dome. Why were they shooting?! Beentorio's worry of the fog was quickly put off to his second worry of the day. He raced through the fog, just barely missing rocks and walls. He went off course, and mazed himself into the canyons. I must've lost 'em... he thought to himself. And right in front of him out of the fog, a little laser hit his dome again, a crack in it beginning to form. Maybe if he went up to the top of the canyons in the towns, he had to lose them there. So he headed upwards. The drones followed. Ting ting, ting! More blasts hit his dome. It couldn't take much more. He pushed the controller forward, increasing his speed. He looked back to see how far behind the drones were. But he picked the wrong time to take his eyes off the road. He flew right through some hanging laundry, and the big green piece of clothing was blocking the view! Fortunately not the whole view, he managed to get a small glimpse of the space in front of him. A landing platform! Phwampk! He crashed onto the platform, sparks flying. A police head drone hovered above. "You are under arrest!" "Why?!" "Speeding through populated areas." "But that was only after you started shooting at me!" "..." "I thought so." DO NOt speak in such a manner to officials." "But-" "Shutupdhutupshutupshutupshutupshutup-" "FINE! I apoligize!!" "Apology accepted." The drone flew away to drone cookie land or something the end
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me