A species called Ciercys, obsessed with nature and beauty

"A species called Ciercys, obsessed with nature and beauty" by Suave

A species called Ciercys, obsessed with nature and beauty

Postby Suave » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:33 am

(This was more for my own fun) Ciercys: This species comes from the planet Cier and have anatomy's similar to that of bunnies but have components generally associated with dragons and snakes. Their language is based on tones and chirps but have slowly learned english. They are obsessed with beauty and overtime have evolved to grow extreme hair that is never cut. They are monotremes (lay eggs) and are said to lack empathy and are a bit self centered but can not help themselves from indulging in beautiful things like jewelry and decor. -Their hair and beauty is a large source of pride and when cut is extremely shameful and indecent.
-They never had an official government or currency on their planet since it provided for them with its jungle-like coverage but are said to have a complex system of ruling and decision making relying on age and vibrancy of color.
Cier:
-The planet Cier had a tropical climate with freezing temperatures at night, this explains their abnormal body temperatures and dependence on nature, as they are herbivores and enter a sort of hibernation-like-state at night.
-In earth years 1986-1992, their planet was deserted as their primary sun began to cool. Due to the advanced technology of a neighbouring planet, 80% of the population were able to escape on round ships that are powered by corn oil.
-Cier is no longer a tropical planet due to this but is not frozen due to it’s second sun. The conditions or Cier are now too extreme for Ciercys but other species now use it for research facilities and such.
History:
-Little has been kept about the Ciercys history due to their planets downfall but much work is being put into finding as much information as possible.
-It is discussed deeply if the talk of their ancient ancestors having types of telekinesis is folklore or reality, but control over nature was once a power they possessed.
Where are they now:
-Most of the Ciercys now take residence in a planet close to Luminis and can sometimes be spoted in the same vehicles that helped them escape Cier and they often decorate them to an extreme in clovers, vines, jewels, and flowers.
-The are currently discussing whether or not to take residence on earth.
Suave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me