Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Charting the stars is tiring... by Beebs

Artist Beebs [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Charting the stars is tiring...

Postby Beebs » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Listened to Owl CIty's This Isn't The End while drawing this, and for whatever reason I just kept it on repeat lol.

Ahhhh, I haven't used the Oekaki in AGES. This was so weird to readjust too, haha, but it was a nice experience! I might try it again some other time. c: Who knows~.

I originally wasn't going to draw this, but I've been enjoying this summer event a lot; it's super adorable, honestly!! I love all the alien critters, haha! The Flufzity cats are precious.

This is actually a dress-up of mine!!

Look at that bab <333 I happened to get only one of these little guys; a little Dalmatian caterpillar, and I usually do monthly dress-ups for my signature. I HAD to use this cutie. But the archive updated with an adult version and...well, mine still hadn't grown? So I had missed an outcome? I was hoping it would turn to a PPS, possible a little more decorated? I was more pleasantly surprised with this cutie patoot!!! I wish I had thought of a better pose to include the bandana, but I at least kept the distinguishable spots on the face. Had to kind of wing it with one half of the face and ears, but I love how this turned out regardless!!

I only recently added the star stuff when we had to start charting star maps. <333 I loved those items too much NOT to use them, honestly.
Beebs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charting the stars is tiring...

Postby kryticalcanine » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:45 pm

This is adorable omg <3

Cardinal Gif by Shinllz - Character belongs to me