Hello, from the Planet Lunar Glow! Do you read me?

"Hello, from the Planet Lunar Glow! Do you read me?" by axelandria

Hello, from the Planet Lunar Glow! Do you read me?

Postby axelandria » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:19 am

Come in, come in, do you hear me? I am Rusty Gears of Planet Lunar Glow. Come in, Smoothians, do you read me? Hello? Oh, hi! I've been trying to contact Planet Luminous ever since that giant cloud of dust exploded and appeared on Luminous. I did contact them eventually, but they told me it was the Chickensmoothians fault! I decided to get your side of the story. What? You accidentally transported yourselves here? Wow. I bet my pal Tea Cup could help with that. She can fix anything! What? You find our names odd? Well, we're named by the first thing our mother sees when we're born. I know, I know, I have a friend named Brown Table. Bo-ring.
What are some names you think we'd never name our Lunar Glower babies. Just try us. Think of the most out there name related to an item, and I'll see if I know anyone by that name!
(Yes, we're called Lunar Glowers.)
Planet Lunar Glow is a few lightyears away. You can't see us from your vantage point on the Moon, or on Planet Luminous, or that weirdo planet Flufzity, but we keep in touch with the Luminions. (Well, that's what we call them.)
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me