Batch 127, Rebel’s re-adopt by Dragonets-of-destiny

Based on Click to view
Artist Dragonets-of-destiny [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch 127, Rebel’s re-adopt

Postby Dragonets-of-destiny » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:41 am

Hello! Many of you may know me as the proud owner of Sombre! This is Sombre's boy Rebel and sadly I have lost connection with the handsome babe and decided it would be a shame to just let him sit in my Viscet family when there could be so many other who want him. So here you guys are, the darling baby is just for you! So let's get started.

Attention Coppa players who wish to try out! You may do your forms off line of you wish and get a friend to link it to me or tell me! Either way is fine as this handsome baby is up for everyone!

This will be an impress me competition in which you can do whatever you wish, no limitations what so ever. I really love seeing art, coded forms, relationships with other Viscets (good or bad) and anything crazy you guys can come up with!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
(skeleton form)
The rest it up to you! So let us begin, this re-adopt has officially started, marking is aloud as well as reserving your spots on the form. Oh yeah and you can choose a new name and gender, it doesn't have to be Rebel XD. This comp will end August 8th, judged over night and results will be posted August 9th (extentions will be granted if asked). Good luck to you all and here, have a good luck Toothless!

Last edited by Dragonets-of-destiny on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I quit.
Dragonets-of-destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch 127, Rebel’s re-adopt

Postby Dead&Gone » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:05 am

Awe I remember this guy! He's cute...

I might try for him... Idk yet....
Dead&Gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

War Child

Postby corgiboy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:24 am

Jack wrote:what's ones man's trash is another err...... viscet's treasure

Click above for website form^

Index

I want him because the first thing I saw him all I could think about was a previous contest that I had entered by the number of 666 that contest was indeed very hard for me ,But now i have found my Ultimate. I absolutely need him he's my ultimate Dreamie this character I already have planned out for him just makes me want to scream it's brilliant really. I didn’t only fall in love with him I fell in love with that of the character I created out of him and I just can’t see any other viscet being this character who is just so carefree about life and all he wants to do is have a little fun in his life ...like all the time.
I just couldn't see him going to a home where he's going to just be put back out for readoption I wanted to spoil him rotten like the little thief he is in my mind making him collect all the gold and jewels he could ever want,you know? I wanted him to party and have the best of his life in many stories and as well art pieces I couldn't just see him go to waste,he is worth so much more then that to me and I am willing to go all out even if it means going/doing more than what I did in the 666 completion which was a lot trust me.
I want him in all my viscet stories and animations (that i'm soon to be working on). I also want him to be my main viscet a viscet expired by my personality and thoughts one I could more or less relate to in a way ,Yeah I know that sounds all corny and all XD but I really mean it. All of his marking are just everything I could see in a viscet and my friend told me when I first joined this comp to just "copy the marking onto a custom" he is not something that can simply be remade he's to unique for that and I want him to stay that way.developing him made me feel connected to him emotional and a bit physical as well his personality made me laugh and think of myself and how goofy and sarcastic I myself can be...let alone mischievous constantly causing trouble for people around me.I couldn't help it he needed to be the happiest little demonic guy.unlike most my characters I wanted him to be everything but depressed I saw him as a happy guy who just,wanted to have a lot of fun.
The process of working on this form;
his personality came straight from the first thing I saw him as a very into himself viscet who knows he's good looking but yet he doesn't try to dress like it preferring his ragged clothes that he's had for so many years that he had found when he was a child developing his style over the years
ran into many problems with his forum as I was trying to work with things but I tried to work hard to fix those things ,I am determined not to lose this guy my ultimate dreamie so I did everything I could to go above and beyond and I hope all this blood sweat money and tears was worth it! This guy right here has inspired me to get back to writing and drawing ,he has improved my art a lot more than I thought any character would and that is just saying something about how much this dear handsome boy means to me.He means so much more to me then just a character or something to impress people with he means a imagination for me he means I get to draw more and write more than I ever had,all the art I have done of him I am proud of for once and I want people and the future owner to know that he means a lot to me then any other viscet has (sorry Valentine D:)

I do hope to who ever owns him in the future that they do take care of him I would hate to see him just be abandoned for he is the most magnificent and let alone drop dead handsome viscet I have ever stumbled upon.I wish everyone who tried really hard in their forums and work to their full potential good luck on this one
I'm so scared omg

Last edited by corgiboy on Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 16 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gp5 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:32 am

You can use this art. :P

Last edited by gp5 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfycat101 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:44 am

Username: Wolfycat101
Name: Rebel
Why you want him/her: I wish for her because she is such a doll! I wish to keep the Viscet as close to as the owner whom first adopted them! If I win, I hope her personality and bio to stay mostly the same! I will love her!
Wolfycat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

:: Æglæca :: The Hero? ::

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:30 am

. Thank you so much for taking the time to look over this form!
Last edited by T h e M a r t i a n on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

arts you can use

Postby _Alex_ » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:55 am

Last edited by _Alex_ on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:39 am, edited 16 times in total.
_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:24 am

Res
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Just watching
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me