GreenQueenOfSpace [Story with it]

"GreenQueenOfSpace [Story with it]" by eilish;

GreenQueenOfSpace [Story with it]

Postby eilish; » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:10 pm

One day in a far away galaxy, There was a Queen. Her name was Glass. Miss.G for short. Miss.G Loved books. She read about 20 Books a DAY! She always read books! She had no time for anything else. She puts down her book and she looks at the time. "Oh my! How long have i been reading?!" Glass says. She grabs her books, And goes back to her galaxy dome. "Home at last! I cant wait to rest. My back hurts from reading all those books..." She moned. She went to rest, but, she fell asleep. And had dream.... [Story into the dream...] "Oh my.. Where am i?!" Glass saids from her dream. she was in a land, called Feydorf. (I made that up I know its stupid LOL) "Well, I hope im not far from home.." She said. She looked behind herself, and saw a picture. it was a picture of her house/galaxy dome. "Oh, theres my house!" She said. She didnt know it was a picture, she ran twords it. The picture kep on going further, and further. The faster she ran to it. "HEY! COME BACK HERE DOME!!" she yelled. Finally, the picture stopped. When she got to it, She saw it was a picture. "Wow. REALLY?!" she said. She saw a Teleporter in the distance. "Oh! I need to get that! I WANT TO HOME!" Glass yelled. She got to the teleporter, and she went into it. She teleported, To the library!! "oh my..." She saids. [Glass wakes up from her dream] "OH GOODNESS... THANK TESS THAT WAS JUST A DREAM..." she said. She got out of bed. And started to read another book.

THE END!!

Hope you liked the story! Cuz my fingers hurt from typing so much! ;-;
well, besides that, this was really fun to write.
Hope you like the design. THANKS!
Bai now! :P
eilish;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me