Bullet Dragon #012 [Adopted] by Akami-chan

Based on Click to view
Artist Akami-chan [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bullet Dragon #012 [Adopted]

Postby Akami-chan » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Only about the size of a large house cat, but faster than a speeding-- well you get the idea. Bullet dragons are energetic creatures with big ears, bigger hearts, and even bigger appetites. They consume everything from meats and veggies to sounds and sights. They are faster, smarter, and generally cooler than your average Joe.

2/10 of the fanclub opening party !
Introduce yourself in the Fanclub and fill out the following form!
Ends in 24 hours C:

Code: Select all
Username:
Link to fanclub introduction:
Bullet Dragon Name:
Tell a scary story:

Akami-chan wrote:
Oh my god, this was so creepy LOL
Congratulations Cocoa! (No HMs this time, but thanks for entering!)

HotCocoa_ wrote:
Username:
HotCocoa_

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3119132&p=100294937#p100294937

Bullet Dragon Name:
Moon

Tell a scary story:
There was once a young girl who was an only child with two loving parents. One night, however, her parents went out on a date together. They left the little girl home alone. This little girl wasn't too worried, she had her trusty dog, Scout, to watch over her. She crawled in bed to go sleep. Scout always slept under her bed. And at night, the little girl would stick her hand under the bed for the dog to lick it. That way, she would know he was there for her. So, like every other night, the girl stuck her hand under the bed and smiled to herself has Scout licked her hand. But right before the girl fell asleep, she heard a 'drip drip'. Confused, the girl stuck her hand under the bed, she felt a tongue lick he hand. Knowing she was safe, she got out of bed and quietly creeped to the kitchen and checked the faucets. Nothing. She went back to bed to try and go back to sleep. Once again, she heard a 'drip drip'. She sighed and went to check the bathroom. The faucets were off. She went back to bed and stuck her hand under the bed to feel Scout's tongue, and she did. Again, she heard 'drip drip'. It must be the shower. So she went back to bathroom, turning on the light. She opened the shower curtain only to find Scout's head jammed on a pole. Blood was pooled under his head, and blood dripped off of his head, making a 'drip drip' sound.
On the wall was written
'Humans can lick too'
(This is a common scary story all my friends tell. But I changed some bits and wrote this completely on my own)
Last edited by Akami-chan on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akami-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bullet Dragon #012

Postby HandleAnimal » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Username: Cry_Like_A_Wolf
Link to fanclub introduction: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3119132&start=10
Bullet Dragon Name: Moon Shadow (Female)
Tell a scary story:
A Man walked hope with his wife and daughter. As they walked into the house, the small terrier that was his dog grabbed his three-year old daughter's stuffed animal and bolted out of the door. As the girl cried, the father raced after it. He followed it into an alleyway where it dropped it and sat down, staring up at him. As she man leaned down, a low growl sounded from the boxes nearby. As he looked up, he saw four massive dogs baring their fangs at him in the dim moonlight. He turned to run, but was slain before he could cry for help. She small terrier trotted home, placing the doll in there daughter's lap before curling up on the bed, and the wife looked around waiting for her darling to return. But he never did.

"no king bed covered in roses
╔═════════════════╗
Art | Customs | TH | FR
╚═════════════════╝
just a room without a view”
HandleAnimal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Username: HyperPikaGirl
Link to fanclub introduction: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3119132&p=100279059#p100278677
Bullet Dragon Name: Phantom
Tell a scary story: Once upon a time... No, wait, that's too generic. Long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away... No, no that won't work either! Uh... Let's just start telling some sort of story, okay? There was a cabin in the woods on a dark and rainy night. Now, I know what you're thinking, it's going to end up being very... Predictable. Let's go see, shall we? Inside that cabin, two boys and a dog slept. Suddenly, a lightning bolt struck outside the house, lighting a tree nearby on fire. Hearing the loud KA-BOOM, the two boys, Aaron and Jay, as well as the dog, Mousse, quickly ran outside. To their surprise, the tree that was hit looked completely unharmed. Aaron was very confused, but Jay didn't seem concerned. As the three meandered back into the cabin, Aaron felt something brush his shoulder. Thinking it was Jay, Aaron ignored it, but when he felt something tightening around his throat, he knew it wasn't his brother. Jay, oblivious to the scene (He was already in the cabin), crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep. Mousse, determined to protect Aaron, pursued his captor. Upon reaching a stream, he saw the person who had choked Aaron put his cloak over him. Aaron now wore the black cloak, but the person who had harmed him was gone. Aaron slowly rose from the water and began to run towards the cabin. Smashing the door in with his hand, he grabbed Jay and drowned him in the river. Mousse, who had witnessed everything, began barking ferociously at the scene. Aaron ignored him as he proceeded to put the cloak on Jay. After removing the cloak, Aaron fell with a thud into the river. Jay, who now wore the cloak, looked directly at Mousse and then vanished completely. The end.

Wait what? That was a terrible ending, what happened, how did it end?

Well I mean I can't write scary stories without making them so disgusting and gorey that they'd get banned from the site. I'd rather just leave it at that.

Hrm... Fine. Can I add something though?

Sure, I guess.

Yay!
Then, Jay came back and killed everyone. This is now known as the legend of Jay, as he was drowned by his brother who had been corrupt by a ghost of some sort. Now that's an ending!

*sigh*...
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HotCocoa_ » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:59 am

Username:
HotCocoa_

Bullet Dragon Name:
Moon

Tell a scary story:
There was once a young girl who was an only child with two loving parents. One night, however, her parents went out on a date together. They left the little girl home alone. This little girl wasn't too worried, she had her trusty dog, Scout, to watch over her. She crawled in bed to go sleep. Scout always slept under her bed. And at night, the little girl would stick her hand under the bed for the dog to lick it. That way, she would know he was there for her. So, like every other night, the girl stuck her hand under the bed and smiled to herself has Scout licked her hand. But right before the girl fell asleep, she heard a 'drip drip'. Confused, the girl stuck her hand under the bed, she felt a tongue lick he hand. Knowing she was safe, she got out of bed and quietly creeped to the kitchen and checked the faucets. Nothing. She went back to bed to try and go back to sleep. Once again, she heard a 'drip drip'. She sighed and went to check the bathroom. The faucets were off. She went back to bed and stuck her hand under the bed to feel Scout's tongue, and she did. Again, she heard 'drip drip'. It must be the shower. So she went back to bathroom, turning on the light. She opened the shower curtain only to find Scout's head jammed on a pole. Blood was pooled under his head, and blood dripped off of his head, making a 'drip drip' sound.
On the wall was written
'Humans can lick too'
(This is a common scary story all my friends tell. But I changed some bits and wrote this completely on my own)
Last edited by HotCocoa_ on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello! I'm HotCocoa but you can call me hot ;) {Awkward Pause} Oh and you can also call me Cocoa! I love cats, nature, food, reading, and drawing!
Female | Christine
<3
My Buttermilks /// My Other CS Characters
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage
HotCocoa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akami-chan » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Oh my god, this was so creepy LOL
Congratulations Cocoa! (No HMs this time, but thanks for entering!)

HotCocoa_ wrote:
Username:
HotCocoa_

Bullet Dragon Name:
Moon

Tell a scary story:
On the wall was written
'Humans can lick too'
ImageImageImageImage
Akami-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bullet Dragon #012 [Adopted]

Postby HotCocoa_ » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:40 am

Awww thank you so much <3 That's like the only scary story I know lol. And it fits the scary part!
Hello! I'm HotCocoa but you can call me hot ;) {Awkward Pause} Oh and you can also call me Cocoa! I love cats, nature, food, reading, and drawing!
Female | Christine
<3
My Buttermilks /// My Other CS Characters
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage
HotCocoa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me