What a strange planet...

"What a strange planet..." by mamma tad

What a strange planet...

Postby mamma tad » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:43 pm

An astronaut lands onto a mysterious planet where she finds potatos, carrots,and other juicy fruits. She picks them and places them into a basket she had brought and decorated it in flowers. After she had picked fresh produce till her basket was full she wandered over to a tree. She sat under it and listened to a bird chirping above. She sat and gazed at the space sky. She noticed how everything looked so alive. Except for some parts of the land where the trees had no leaves, the grass and plants were dead ,and the ground was dry dust. As she sat there wondering about the planet, a burning feeling came to her tail. She jumped up and stumbled away from the tree. After calming down, carefully she crept over and sniffed around for thing that had caused her tail to burn. Then she found them... poisonous mushrooms. After collecting information on the mushrooms, she got up and headed back for her ship. When she was heading back... a unusual fruit caught her eye. She looked closer and realized that it was a pineapple with eyes and a tongue! Not waiting for anything she zoomed back to her ship. Though it was adorable she couldn't risk it, for she was allergic to pineapples.
mamma tad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me