Based on Click to view
Artist Kendra Kat [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Crystal Cat #9

Postby Kendra Kat » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:33 pm

This is a very Rare Because of the fur
This one is in favor of the Summer event THANK YOU CS.

Code: Select all
Username-
Gender-
Name-
Personality- (At least a paragraph)
Why you want it- (At least a paragraph)
Kendra Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Crystal Cat #9

Postby Nessiie » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Username- .Echo
Gender- female
Name- Stella
Personality- Stella is curious about everything- she wants to know anything there is about everything ever. She is observant- often seeing the tinest things most others would glance right over. Stella is the most artistic Crystal Cat you will ever meet. She is constantly drawing or painting, and her observation skills magnify the detail she puts into her work.
Why you want it- I have always loved astronomy- everywhere I go I am always telling people fun facts about our universe or watching videos about space. I am so fascinated by all the unknown-ness about space, and how little we really are compared to everything else. But what I admire most in the incredible, impossible, vast, never-ending, gigantic, beauty about it, and I really feel this cat captured that <33
Last edited by Nessiie on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Username- WolfwithWings38
Gender- Male
Name- Comet
Personality- (At least a paragraph) He's very hyper and you'll always see him flying in the sky at nighttime and he can get calm it's just he's always excited. He eats a lot and he's very trustworthy while on accession he does tend to lie because he's afraid to get in trouble and he's a little jumpy as well. And he tends to fidget on his coat that he wears sometimes.
Why you want it- (At least a paragraph) Because I love galaxy stuff and i think it's really cool (even the idea of the adopts (I'm new here lol)
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby An Shiraishi » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Username- stevvonie
Gender- female
Name- nova
Personality- nova is a introvert. she is very skiddish, and doesnt like big crowds. she usually stays inside and plays videogames, or watches youtube videos. she does go outside every night to see the stars come up on the horizon. every tiny speck in the sky, is probbably a star. she tries to do every sign up for going into space. she loves space and everything to do with it. she wants to go into space with all her hopes and dreams. after all the stars come up, she will usually set up a clear-roofed tent and fall asleep.
Why you want it- the looks of her just remind me of my sister, and i love space. the galaxy is so amazing, and so... well, BIG!!! i love all the galaxy's, and there is so much more we dont know about. and thanks!
────────────
IN THE ═══
carrdtoyhouse
link │ link
coding credit

████████
OF THE
████████
████████
████████
████████
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
THE EARTH

──────────
hey, im an shiraishi! im only
on this site once in a blue
moon, but im still here if you
need me! im a artist by hobby,
and im in my final months of
schooling. im just some
canadian trans dude tbh. feel
free to dm me at any point,
i dont bite!

██
██
██
██
██
════════════
❝ AND THE-
-SOULS OF
THE AFTER
--- LIFE ❞
DEFEAT
███████████████
HADESxxx

███████████████
An Shiraishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendra Kat » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:16 am

Bump
This will end when there is 5 people
Kendra Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby y i n ☯ y a n g » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:30 am

Username- That-One-Meowstic
Gender- Female
Name- Nebula
Personality- Nebula seems tough and scary at first, but once you become close you soon discover that she's got a huuuugggggeeeee soft spot for friends and family. At night she loves to examine the stars through a telescope.But most of the time she will fly about the night sky and feel at peace with the stars.She is hoping to be an astronomer some day. What her biggest dream would be is to fly into space and visit a planet, any. When you talk to her, she will not let a conversation end until she's mentioned stars space etc.
Why you want it- Just like I described Nebula, Im in love with space too. I have been to a planetarium before, and it was the most magical experience I ever had. I wonder a lot if there are other solar systems, and different life forms living in them. The pattern on this crystal cat's fur is beautiful and thats another reason. This crystal kitty reminded me of the great experience i have had in the planetarium.

'ello ello, the names Yin.Please don't call me anything else, except by my full username.Thank you :)
Artist|female|UT|Pokemon
I work for;
Pokecratessss!
Buisness Ducks
PUPpets
y i n ☯ y a n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:07 am

Username

Kitty Love because of my love of cats.

This Crystal Cat is a female.

Name of Crystal Cat

Luna, a word for moon.

Personality

Luna is a sweet cat. When she feels sad, she picks herself up. She hates being thought of just a sweet cat as she hates after something bad happening other crystal cats think she'll forget it later. She helps cats that are in need and is a pretty smart cat that doesn't care about how she looks. She can be very curious at times and in those stages she starts asking about everything.

Long walks, looking at the stars, clean things, books, studying, asking questions, young crystal cats

Dislikes

Mean cats, cats who bully other cats, cats using her kindness against her, cats saying that she'll forget about it

Why do I want it

Well, this cat is just adorable. I would love to have this cat because of the beauty. I love the night-time so this would be my favorite cat (and possibly Fursona) It would become my new favorite OC. I just need to thank you for making this as this is very beautiful. Good luck everybody and good job who wins it <3

Theme song of Crystal Cat

Firework by Katy Perry

History

Luna was born normally into a typical family. They named her after her fur coat. Her first word was Star and she flew a bit earlier than most Crystal cats do. She loved playing hide and seek and in school she became friends with everybody. She was a good student and usually got A's. Her favorite subject was always Science, as sometimes they learned about the universe. She watched TV shows about the universe with her family usually everyday and soon she grew up. She always visits them and bakes some food for them.
here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendra Kat » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:34 am

Okay guys this was a hard but i reread all of you guys description and they all were great but i could only pick one Kitty Love you get this CC
Kendra Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:43 am

Thank you so much Kendra Kat <3
here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon