Artist Ovacalix [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

furtopia # 73 - winner announced

Postby Ovacalix » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:00 am

solgaleo wrote:username: solgaleo
    name: Maxwell, goes by Max
    personality: Max is very rebellious and smart, he was a very brilliant hacker. Usually he was up to no good, have it be a prank, or something as serious as a dangerous hack job. Very blunt and bold, he can use his smart tongue to manipulate many poor furries.
    where did his wealth come from?:
    Max's parents were very rich, his father was the CEO of a very known business and his mother was a great lawyer. They barely ever paid attention to their only son, all they did was give him whatever he wanted when he asked. At age ten he got his first computer, and from there he learned coding and programming, to later on learning how to hack.

Once Max was eighteen, he hightailed it right out of his parent's house, taking (or well, borrowing in his sense) a small fortune out of his dad's bank account with him. It would barely make a dent, and he needed some starter cash.

He ended up in Furtopia first. All the husky had on his person was his laptop and a small bag of clothes, plus the money of course. He got a small apartment and got to work. Mostly what Max did was get information on other furries, and gave the info to whoever wanted it. He gets paid a fortune for each job, and was very reliable. Max knows his job is dangerous, but he'll always be on the move so no one can catch him.
Last edited by Ovacalix on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: furtopia # 73

Postby Rabbit » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:11 am

username: Jishokoi
name: Jayce
personality: Jayce is quite arrogant and selfish at first, but once you get to know him, you begin to realize that that's simply so others don't attempt to take advantage of him for his money or position. Even then, some will still try to get close to him just for his money, which causes Jayce to be quite emotionally secluded. Once you get to know him, though, you'll see that he's actually very gentle and caring, but only to those who prove themselves true.
where did his wealth come from?: He initially earned his money through his inheritance, but it wasn't all that much. It was more than what others got, sure, but not nearly enough to make him set for life. Jayce decided to invest his money in the stock market and through other means, and eventually increased his wealth slowly. In addition, he is sure to be careful with what he does with his money, and does not spend it without care. He continues to shop smart, and will take advantage of sales and coupons whenever he can.
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickstertype » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:15 am

username: ❤︎ Universal
name: Levi
personality: he's like Ebeneezer scrooge before he's nice. basically, he's selfish, unkind and only cares about himself and his younger sister.

he moved out of his poor parents house and will give all of his wealth to his younger sister, who he'd die for in a heartbeat.
where did his wealth come from?: lottery!
Last edited by trickstertype on Mon July 18th, 2021 3:09 pm, edited ∞ times in total.
Reason: "what the dog doin?"

hello!
they / them

i'm sienna, and i have
random bursts of activity!

i'm not sure what else to put here...
thanks for reading, though! <3
trickstertype

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:32 am

username: bellini79
name: Fenn
personality:
quirky, awkward, charming, grumpy, greedy, curious. He is not the one to talk to when feeling down, he will just make things even more awkward, and run away. He may be really rude, but he has a lot of charm and can easily distract you into giving him something. He is always grumpy or stressed over his job, and if you bother him when he is angry you are very unlucky. He is so greedy over all his money he won't share it with ANYONE. He is quite curious of the smallest things, he will bug you about it until you tell him.
It was a little bit of both-When he was young his dad was a cars sales man. Selling so many cars got their family lots and lots of riches. When Fenn was about 13 his father died. Most of the money his father had went to Fenn since he was the oldest child- and his father felt as if he deserved the most for working so hard. Fenn was sad his father died but because of his greed he started not caring. When he was old enough he took on his family business and started earning more and more money. He has been working there since, fortunately he has gotten more money than his father ever did
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:40 am

username: double agent
    name: milo
    personality: he is slightly snobbish, but a generally nice guy overall. milo occasionally donates to charities and has few close friends. he is often on his phone and keeps his fur very well-groomed. he is very intense and somewhat sophisticated.
    source of wealth: milo inherited some money, but he was only from a middle-class family in canidia. it wasn't too much, but it was good for a while. later on, he entered in the lottery - something he did often - and managed to win. it made him rich, and later on her earned another, smaller sum of money from the lottery. milo has a small business selling pins (as in the ones you stick to your shirt).
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
    ┌─────────┐

hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────✪───────
    they/she • adult • cst
    art listo mit

└─────────┘
    x𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:42 am

username: solgaleo
name: Maxwell, goes by Max
personality: Max is very rebellious and smart, he was a very brilliant hacker. Usually he was up to no good, have it be a prank, or something as serious as a dangerous hack job. Very blunt and bold, he can use his smart tongue to manipulate many poor furries.
Max's parents were very rich, his father was the CEO of a very known business and his mother was a great lawyer. They barely ever paid attention to their only son, all they did was give him whatever he wanted when he asked. At age ten he got his first computer, and from there he learned coding and programming, to later on learning how to hack.

Once Max was eighteen, he hightailed it right out of his parent's house, taking (or well, borrowing in his sense) a small fortune out of his dad's bank account with him. It would barely make a dent, and he needed some starter cash.

He ended up in Furtopia first. All the husky had on his person was his laptop and a small bag of clothes, plus the money of course. He got a small apartment and got to work. Mostly what Max did was get information on other furries, and gave the info to whoever wanted it. He gets paid a fortune for each job, and was very reliable. Max knows his job is dangerous, but he'll always be on the move so no one can catch him.
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:47 am

username: volatile
name: Gatsby
personality: Optimistic - Wise - Loving - Generous to a fault - Compulsive liar
where did his wealth come from?: Honestly, Gatsby has unbelievable good luck. Does anybody know how exactly he earned his wealth? Not exactly. He changes the story every so often, making people question the wealthy husky's riches. But in all honesty, he really just got his inheritance from his grandfather and years of hard work - and, of course, his uncanny good luck.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:48 am

Kuro_Neko
Quinn
Male
Cool || Calm || Smug || Flirty || Somewhat annoying
His father, and his father from his owners. Like in the movie Aristocats, his owners left a will for him to have some money that they had. Only a little bit though, because they disputed the money to other places too; they knew it would be a waste just to use it on the dogs. Once they did receive the money, they did what they pleased, and eventually the dogs had a son and named him Quinn. Quinn eventually inherited this money, and had his way with it. He still has a good job to keep up with his other money, so he will keep up with his wealth for as long as he can.
Last edited by ぽうひ on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns
Image <- click for my   page
mostly just here for forums + oekaki

ImageImageImageImageImage

v say hi to my rhat army v

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugar Buck » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:54 am

username: Sugar Buck
name: Colin
personality:
He's rather lucky and grounded when faced with tough situations. But he tends to be very rude and doesn't like to be with people. Never the less he can be kind.

where'd he get his wealth from?:
Colin is very smart and tricky, making it easy for him to get money by literally being a con man. He's rather good at what he does and gets a lot of money from it. He also helps other people get money that was stolen back to then. So he's not a COMPLETE villan.
Last edited by Sugar Buck on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZC. » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:55 am

username: machina.
name: Anthony
personality: He's about the friendliest guy you'll ever meet - if you'll listen to him rant about whatever he's obsessed with that day.
where did his wealth come from?: He travels around and does what needs to be done, but that's not even the half of how he got it, that's more how he maintains it. Really, he just happens to work for a big company in a relatively high-up position.
Marshall / Zir-Con / Mod Owl / He/Him or They/Them / Trans FtM
I used to be Erbynn!!
ZC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me