Artist Medd-Lee [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stranger

Postby Medd-Lee » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:07 am

I'll fix everything later but here's a cover page for my dear Jori/Jez
Feel free to mark and whatever, I may open an ask thread underneath later on. I'll eventake story suggestions!

Stories:
1 - The Ice Cream Incident (Link here)
Pages; 1

This will just be stuff, honestly, We'll be going into Jo's backstory and her love oof music, and we'll see how Jez came to be! This is an exploratory comic so bear with me. I probably won't properly shade any page, but perhaps the special ones.

Meet the main characters!
Jez
Jori (Jo)[/center]
Other important references here: X-X
Username: Ash.es
Name:Jori(In [enter made up language here] this[would] mean "sad song", "wordless". In Hebrew, his name means down flowing and is a variant of Jordan)
though also
Jesabelle(Belle, Bella, Jessie)(Reason is in extras. The evil wife of a king in the bible(I looked this up, by the way. Sorry if I offend anyone(?))

Playlist:
Lindsey Stirling
My Immortal Cover(Evanescence Original (w/lyrics))
Roundtable Rival(Jori)
Shatter Me(Jori + Jez)
Seussical the Musical
Alone in the Universe(Jori when transitioning)
Other
Angel of Darkness by Alex C ft. Yasmin K(Angel-Jori, darkness of the angel-Jez)
(I put the MLP video, sorry if that isn't what you wanted ^^)
Guardian(Jori)
(probably not the real name of the song)
Kelly Clarkson
Dark Side(Jori's warning)
People like us(Jori, Jez if she were to stand up in a public place and persuade to he evil deeds...)
Taylor Swift
I knew you were trouble(+Intro)(Jori about Jez)
Safe and sound(Jori secluding herself, probably singing(this is how she would sound with a mix of Amy Lee and Christina Perri with a little more rasp - if you can hear that from my description XD)
Haunted(Jori about Jez)
Better than revenge(half Jori(most of song) half Jez(Nothing I do better than revenge, Like to rhyme her name with things, parts like that)
Extras: a "saddlebag" type carrying package on her back. this would be black or dark brown, and have button clasps. This could also strap to her shoulder, to make it more convenient. There would be a small wrap of gauze around her front left ankle, which would be there because playing instruments can hurt your hands/paws(believe me I know =-=).
Other:
She does have a "Dark side" with a different face(such as Luna, or such as a personality disorder). She is afraid of this other side of her. This "Dark side" is Jezabell.

I chose mostly wordless songs because it's hard to describe most people in words and sentences, especially preset ones. So why make it preset? Make a little room for you to know how she would make you feel without being there, in that room with her.

Jori is very much a social and pleasant type of girl. Being musically inclined, she sings while doing 90% of the things she does. Playing several instruments, she is the go-to girl for music for a party or whatever else you need. She is an artist, with an appreciation for almost anything. She isn't one for plain speaking, but anything else is great.Overall, she tries to be the best wolf she can be despite being so shy.
Jori doesn't stay in one place long, and lives more as a traveling musician than much else. She carries with her the bare essentials, and sleeps wherever available. She does sometimes stay long though...
She tends to go into these periods where she begins to seclude herself, and become even more shy as time goes on. Eventually, she will hide out in her current house and refuse to speak to anyone or let them in. After some time, she changes into Jezabell.

Jezabell, however is a different personality entirely.
Jez is a deceptive, venomous player with evil intentions. She too plays music, but infuses it with psychological(sort of manipulation) and her evil charm and tries to lure others into a trance as to get them to do things for her. She is the apple with the worm that looked perfectly fine when you bit into it. She's the nightmare you don't mind having around, and she's the angel from the dark side. Jez has a temper, a harsh one too. She goes from being venomously sweet to a snarling beast in a millisecond.

While the two sides of this girl are polar opposites, so are their faces. One is a light grey, the other is a dark greyish black. Their markings remain the same, but have different meaning.
Jori's are a sign of love, creative intuition, and a big heart,
While Jez taints that, making them instead represent twisted desire, creativity gone south, and false desire.

This is very basic but oh well
Have fun guys!

unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me