VILLX #2 - closed by haemon

Based on Click to view
Artist haemon [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

VILLX #2 - closed

Postby haemon » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:46 am

congrats, pastel-burnt! you are the winner of this villx, lehua!
contest ended on 7/12/16

Pastel-burnt wrote:username / Pastel-burnt
villx name / Lehua
> name meaning / "ohia flower" in Hawaiian
> name reason / They work with different herbs and plants so something related to that was fitting
villx gender / Demi-girl
personality / Gruff, easily flustered, avoidant, serious, bad with kids. Gives off a bit of an odd air, so kids and animals don't like them. She doesn't care about what other Villx feel about her to a point, but it saddens her that animals naturally avoid her. Their tail and neck fur get frizzy when uneasy, which is frequently.
short backstory / Born to two teamakers as the runt of the litter, she and her two sisters lived in a treetop village out of reach of humans. They were naturally quiet, and rarely came out of their shell, so they had difficulty making friends, further compounded by their eccentric appearance. They eventually moved to a burrow in the ground, quite a change from their childhood in the air. They find it ideal for their career, a herbalist. She frequently exchanges letters with her parents, and has a pet beetle she rides for transport named Lulu.
Last edited by haemon on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VILLX #2

Postby cardboardteeth » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:51 am

username /
froggie1
villx name /
bewitch
> name meaning /
'bewitching' is another word for 'beautiful'. and many say bewitch is beautiful.
> name reason /
sort of above ;u;
villx gender /
female
personality /
short backstory /[/b]
bewitch came from a small town in alaska, to two adoring parents. [very simple but that's what i'd like it to be haha]
mokiemeekie is my sister
very very inactive
cardboardteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

black majik

Postby steamplonk » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:20 am

-dropping-
Last edited by steamplonk on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastel-burnt » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:01 am

username / Pastel-burnt
villx name / Lehua
> name reason / They work with different herbs and plants so something related to that was fitting
villx gender / Demi-girl
personality / Gruff, easily flustered, avoidant, serious, bad with kids. Gives off a bit of an odd air, so kids and animals don't like them. She doesn't care about what other Villx feel about her to a point, but it saddens her that animals naturally avoid her. Their tail and neck fur get frizzy when uneasy, which is frequently.
short backstory / Born to two teamakers as the runt of the litter, she and her two sisters lived in a treetop village out of reach of humans. They were naturally quiet, and rarely came out of their shell, so they had difficulty making friends, further compounded by their eccentric appearance. They eventually moved to a burrow in the ground, quite a change from their childhood in the air. They find it ideal for their career, a herbalist. She frequently exchanges letters with her parents, and has a pet beetle she rides for transport named Lulu.
”Hence nothing remains except for our regrets.”
Pastel-burnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haemon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:50 am

Pastel-burnt wrote:username / Pastel-burnt
villx name / Lehua
villx gender / Demi-girl

winner form! congrats, pastel!
haemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastel-burnt » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:07 am

Thank you!!