Artist booklover789 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Schadenfreude - Custom

Postby booklover789 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:12 am

APPROVED ON 7/20/2016 BY RAVENDARUS.

Ravendarus wrote:Demon Paint Wolves
The complete opposite of Angels; they are described as dark creatures that stalk the night. Usually have dark/fire/demon related paint powers, bat like wings, or even black feathered wings. Fangs, claws and sometimes even slit eyes. Demons come in all shapes and sizes making it hard to determined exact traits for them. Demon Paint Wolves are not overly respected but are more feared and they can link back to Dark Dire Gods.
t r a i t s
  • Bat wings, claws, sometimes slit eyes.
  • Dark powers
  • Usually dark coloured.
  • Scars? Not usually a trait but many demons are seen with scars from their battles.
  • Multiple Tails - many demons have a lot of tails.
  • Azreal and Eridanos and This Pup are examples.

Short Fur - One Glowing Eye - One Bleeding Eye - Dark Sclera - Striped Pupils - Color-Changing Dark Markings - Glass Bat-like Wings - Horns - Multiple Black Halos (18) - Custom Pointed Ears - Tail Mutation (5) - Glowing Paint - Fire Powers

My little demon babe, Schadenfreude! :D I adore how she turned out.

Name:
Schadenfreude
(SHAH-denn-FROY-duh)

Name Meaning:
Pleasure derived by someone from another person’s misfortune.
(German Schadenfreude, from Schaden 'harm' + Freude 'joy'.)

Powers:
Schadenfreude has relatively few powers, considering her many tails and different colors of paint. However, the powers she does have are extremely strong, and she can control them from very far away and does not need to be in close proximity to any object to have an effect on it. Her powers are fire-based - she can start or end fires with a literal flick of her left paw or any of her tails. She can also increase or decrease the amount of smoke released into the atmosphere from said fires, and can control how brightly they burn and how furiously they tear apart whatever stands in their way...or how dim and gentle they flicker. She can start a forest fire from a single match, and can make a raging fire die in seconds. Somewhat of a pyromaniac, she rarely ever puts out the fires she starts, and she doesn't really seem to care about the consequences her actions have.
She hopes one day to acquire the ability to also fully control lava. She is part-way there now, and can somewhat manipulate the substance if she's nearby a source, but cannot spontaneously call lava to come down from the sky or burst from a water pipe just yet. She can merely shape and move lava with her powers.
She seems to be fire-proof and cannot be burned by any substance.

What's Up With Those Colors?
Schadenfreude has markings on her stomach and each of her tails that change with her mood. The color code is below. :)

Color Scheme:
Inspired by Skillet - Unleashed.

Last bumped by booklover789 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:12 am.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups